Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 Review

 
 DC-LOG-960-000048

I was sent the Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 to review.  I haven’t ever had a webcam so I was new to all of this.  I was pleasantly surprised to find how easy it was to install on my computer.  You just use the disc that comes with it and within minutes you are ready to go.  Logitech Video Call is Free to and really easy to use.  My sister and I are really close but unfortunately live hours away from each other.  I was so excited when I got my webcam because she already has a Logitech webcam.  We are now able to video chat with each other for FREE!  It is so fun for our kids to be able to see each other almost everyday.  There are also a ton of fun features where you can change it so it isn’t showing you but an avatar.  Like a Monkey, a skeleton, a shark, babythe list goes on and on there are so many.  My 10 year old has a blast chatting with family on it because of those fun features.  It has also been really nice since my husband travels for business a few times a year and we miss him so much.  But now bug can see him while he is away and that helps so much!  I am very happy with this webcam and now a few more members of my family will be purchasing one so we can all stay connected!

Things that are Brag Worthy:18375_1_0

  • The perfect way to stay in touch with friends and loved ones.
  • It is easy to install and use.
  • Logitech® Video Call is free, fast, and easy for you and anyone you call. It sets up when you set up the webcam.
  • You’ll enjoy razor-sharp images—even in close-ups—thanks to our Carl Zeiss® optics with premium autofocus.18376_1_0
  • You’ll experience fluid, true-to-life widescreen video (720p) and snapshots at up to 8 megapixels.
  • Stay up to date with Logitech.  Sign up for their Newsletter, and/or Become a Fan on Facebook.
  • Check out the Logitech Blog.

You can purchase the this fabulous Webcam at www.Logitech.com or at your local office supply store.

The Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 gets Bragging Rights!

heidi_signature2

     18372_1_0
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    This would be absolutely awesome.

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER GIVEAWAYS. Please enter giveaways through the form on the giveaway post. I always love to hear from my viewers, let me know what is on your mind!