Tier Toys Noah's Ark Animal Stackers Review

ark use 1st

Tier Toys has some of the most innovative toys I have ever seen! That’s why I was so excited when I received the Noah’s Ark Stacker from Tier Toys! I couldn’t wait to break it out and play with it…I mean have Leah play with it. I love that this cool Ark has 12 levels of storage and 44 play figures! The figures range from elephants header-layer-1 to monkeys and they even have Kangaroos, since Tier Toys is based out of Australia! I love that the figures all fit nicely into the ark and they are plastic, so even if your child (like mine) still puts things into their mouth, they can’t break or bend! I love the primary colors that is uses and is so simple but fun.

The Noah’s Ark is not only a great Toddler Toy BUT it can entertain older children as well! This ark not only serves as a great playing area BUT also a puzzle as you figure out exactly how the ark stacks.

sea-thumb Tier Toys also sells some other really cute stackers Coming Soon! (April or May) like the Barnyard, Pet House and Sea X-Plorer!

barn-thumb

Things that are Bragworthy:

  • Great toy for toddlers and older kids!
  • Hours of fun stacking and unstacking this fun toy!
  • Lots of fun colors and different animals are included
  • There are bonus downloads! It includes lots of fun interactive games and the Story of Noah’s Ark
  • Dual function as a puzzle and activity centre.
  • Designed as a durable learning toy to enhance motor skills in toddlers

You can purchase your very own Noah’s Ark or other fun stacker at www.tiertoys.comark

Tier Toys Noah’s Ark gets Bragging Rights! brainn_siggy_orange

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER GIVEAWAYS. Please enter giveaways through the form on the giveaway post. I always love to hear from my viewers, let me know what is on your mind!