Kidorable has some of the cutest rain wear that I have ever seen! I was so excited to review the Polka Dots Raincoat in the English Rose section. Leah looked so darn cute in her raincoat I was just waiting for it to rain or snow! I love that the raincoat is so colorful and comfortable and really kid friendly! Leah could wear this all the time and eat and drink and it would just wipe off. I also really love that their is a coordinating set of rainboots, hangers, umbrellas etc.
Kidorable all started in 1997 when Liping and Jonathan Domsky proclaimed, "The world needs someone to create children's apparel and accessories that are both functional and fun. We can do that." (Kidorable Website) Not only do Adults love this cute line of clothing but so do kids!
This is what Heidi had to say about the cute rain boots she received for her little bug:
“I received the Kidorable Dinosaur Rain Boots to review. As soon as they arrived I couldn't get over how cute they are! I haven't ever seen rain boots this cute! And the fact that they are Dinosaur's immediately won a place for them in bug's heart. His new obsession is all things Dinosaur. He loves to wear them and they are perfect for him to wear while stomping through the mud puddles in our back yard. I am also really impressed by the quality of the boots. They are very heavy duty and I know they will last through all of my next kids. It is great that you can get a whole matching set for them to wear as well. So fun! I love Kidorable!!”
They also some some super cute children's umbrellas to match the rain boots and rain coats!
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Cute, Fun products to choose from
- Functional and Fun products
- Great in Rain, Sun, Sleet or Snow!
- Lots of different styles from fireman, to bugs to fairies to dino’s!
- Children love the products and so do their Moms!
- Great Quality
You can purchase some cute Kidorable items of your own at >www.kidorable.com.
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Visit Kidorable and pick out the Umbrella that you would like to win, leave a comment.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries: Become a Fan of Kidorable on Facebook.
- 2 entries: Follow Kidorable on Twitter.
- 5 entries purchase a cute something from Kidorable.
- 2 entries- Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 1 entry- Become a Fan of The Bragging Mommy on Facebook
- 3 entries- Enter the Holey Donuts giveaway.
- 1 entry- Follow The Bragging Mommy on Twitter
- 2 entries- Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
You can enter this giveaway until Feb 21 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced in the comments section of the post. We will then email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Disclaimer/Disclosure. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US ONLY enter.