A soft Sherpa fleece padded fabric piece simply wraps and ties onto the crib rails. It stays in place once installed, and deters your baby from chewing on the wood. The waterproof backing protects the wood surface from potential moisture.
The CribWrap® Rail Cover is offered in a variety of colors in 2 options - 1 long piece, or a set of 2 short pieces. It coordinates with virtually any nursery décor.”
I absolutely love my son’s crib. It’s beautiful. And I really want it to stay that way, which is why I was very excited to review the CribWrap rail cover. Especially once I looked over all the colors, and found blue and brown polka dots! (Goes SO well with his nursery). It’s really easy to put on, it only takes a minute, which is great for quickly taking it off and throwing it in the wash. The ties work pretty cool- you pull them through a hole in the front, so that it doesn’t tie on the inside of the crib, only the outside. Now there’s no worry of Harrison untying it while he’s alone in his crib. Before using the crib rail cover, we had a plastic one. It may have protected our wood, but is that any better for my son to gnaw on? Not to mention that the CribWrap is so much cuter! This is such a great idea, and they would a great gift for any baby!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Keeps your beautiful (and expensive) crib looking brand new
- Keeps baby from eating wood, stain, or varnish
- So many adorable colors and patterns
- Made from a soft Sherpa fleece padded fabric
- Waterproof backing protects the crib
- They come in front rail covers, as well as side rail covers
- You can find one to match any nursery
- They are beautiful, and functional!
- It only ties on the outside of the crib to keep baby safe
- Machine washable
CribWrap has offered Bragging Mommy readers a great discount! Buy 2, get $5 off your order. Use Coupon Code: buy2get5off at checkout! Visit www.cribwrap.com to purchase!
CribWrap gets Bragging Rights!
CribWrap is generously giving 1 winner a choice of either 1 long front rail or 2 short side rails, in their choice of color.
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Visit CribWrap and let us know your favorite color or pattern!
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 2 entries- Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 1 entry- Become a Fan of The Bragging Mommy on Facebook
- 1 entry- Follow The Bragging Mommy on Twitter
- 2 entries- Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
- 3 entries- Enter the Holey Donuts giveaway.
- 1 entry per day- Tweet this giveaway using @braggingmommy. You can use this:
Win a CribWrap Rail Cover from @braggingmommy! http://tinyurl.com/yzckwcq (2.20)
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until Feb 20 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced in the comments section of the post. We will then email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Disclaimer/Disclosure. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US ONLY enter.