Glasses USA Prescription Eyeglasses Review

Project5 0016_u

♥ I received a very cute pair of glasses from Glasses USA. I was very pleased with the selection they have to choose from. There are classic frames, retro frames, rimless, full frame and more to choose from in many different colors as well. When I got them in the mail, I tried them right on. The Rx was perfect and the quality of the frame was really nice. They even came in a sturdy glasses case with a lens cleaner. I have already referred Glasses USA to my family and friends. Their prices can't be beat and with the large selection, you will definitely want to get your glasses there. If you happen to get glasses from your Dr.s office and break the frame or scratch the lens, they will not replace it the majority of the time because insurance will not cover it. This is where Glasses USA comes in handy. Go online, order and you have a new pair. Perfect! I recommend buying from Glasses USA to anyone who needs glasses. Including children who are in between child and adult frames. ♥tara_sigyg_turq

 

I have to say that when I first thought of ordering glasses over the internet I was a little skeptical. Can they really fit, and look good, and be the right prescription? YES! I am so impressed with my glasses from Glasses USA. They are adorable, and fit great. I only had 1 pair of eyeglasses before- I'm excited to have an additional pair- now I have one brown and one black to match anything. They are definitely high quality. I put them on as soon as the box arrived, and haven't taken them off since! The best part is, they0053_u are SUPER affordable. Since their selection is so large, I can almost guarantee you I will be ordering another pair!joanna_siggy_pink

 

 

I could not wait to get some new glasses from Glasses USA. I spent probablly an hour trying to figure out which ones I wanted, because they are all so cute! I decided to choose the Justice Glasses and couldn't wait to try them on. I really loved them once I got them! I only need glasses for driving and watching tv or movies, so I hate having to spend lots of money on them! Not to mention I have an 18 month old who already broke my $300 pair of glasses that I had boughten. So I was excited to find out not only are these glasses so 0182_uso cute BUT they are really affordable! The pair I chose were only $65.95, including lenses!!! I was blown away by that price. Needless to say I will be buying my glasses from them now on!brainn_siggy_orange

 

I don’t wear glasses but my sister does so I had her help me with this review.  She had such a hard time deciding which eyeglass frames she wanted because there were so many cute ones to choose from.  Eventually she did choose, and she was so excited when I told her that her glasses had arrived, she couldn’t wait to come over and try them on.  They fit her perfectly, the prescription was right on and they look great on her.  She was really impressed by the quality of the glasses.  Even more so by their prices, she said it is a steal compared to buying from her eye doctor.  She is now hooked on Glasses USA, and she won’t be buying anywhere else.  For prescription glasses online Glasses USA is the place!0033_u

heidi_signature 

 

Things that are Brag Worthy:

  • Complete Prescription Glasses.
  • Great Prices!
  • Quality Frames and Lenses.
  • Hundreds of styles to choose from.0140_u
  • Every pair comes with a Free case and cleaning cloth.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
  • Stay up to date with new offers and discounts by becoming a Fan of Glasses USA on Facebook.
    col_left_callout

Head over to www.GlassesUSA.com to check out there great selection and prices.

0740_u 

Glasses USA gets Bragging Rights!

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER GIVEAWAYS. Please enter giveaways through the form on the giveaway post. I always love to hear from my viewers, let me know what is on your mind!