“Wee Squeak shoes are designed for children and parents alike. Our shoes actually make a fun squeak sound as the child walks. A cushion in the heal squeezes air through a tiny nozzle making the squeak sound.
Comfortable and stylish, these little shoes are great for any season. With a variety of styles and colors to choose from, these children's shoes are a great gift idea as well as a way to help children learn to walk properly without even realizing they're being taught. Children's tennies and sandals in several different colors and styles, as well as traditional Mary Janes and other kids footwear.”
My son is just learning to walk so the shoes he wears are very important. I need him to have a sturdy, quality pair of shoes. I was very excited to review the Crawford Brown Baby Shoe. WeeSqueak is known for it’s squeaky shoes (See Heidi’s review on their squeakers!) but I was able to review from their Beibi Line, that don’t have the squeakers. These are really great shoes! I love that they have the tie sneaker look, but use velcro for ease. (Great for when you’re in a hurry to leave the house!) They are adorable, as you can see. They match almost anything Harrison wears! The soles are very sturdy and they are great walking shoes. The best part is they look and feel sturdy enough to last until my youngest son needs them!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- HUGE variety of styles
- Quality material
- Wee Squeak donates 5% of their profits to Half The Sky
- They help children learn to walk properly
- Replacement squeakers are available
- You can take the squeaker out of the heel
- They sell shoes that don’t squeak as well
WeeSqueak Shoes get Bragging Rights!
WeeSqueak is generously giving away any one Pair of Shoes in the winners choice!
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Visit WeeSqueak and let us know which is your favorite pair!
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries- Sign up for the WeeSqueak Newsletter.
- 10 entries- Purchase something from WeeSqueak during this giveaway.
- 2 entries-Become a Fan of WeeSqueak on Facebook.
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 2 entries- Blog about this giveaway linking to this posts and Weesqueak.com. Leave a link to the post.
- 1 entry per day- Follow The Bragging Mommy on Twitter & Tweet this giveaway using @braggingmommy. You can use this:
You can enter this giveaway until Jan. 27 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced in the comments section of the post. We will then email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Disclaimer/Disclosure. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US ONLY enter.