Check out the New Show on Playhouse Disney: Chuggington!

 Project13

    Get Ready to Ride the Rails!

 

chuggington_slideshow1_385

“Follow the humorous adventures of of three young trainees – Wilson, Brewster and Koko – as they learn to “ride the rails” of life.  During their adventures, they interact with a host of railway friends from the oldest puffing steam engine to the latest sleek bullet train, all of whom guide and encourage the trainees as they sharpen their skills.” –Chuggington Website

playhouse_disney_logoChuggington premiered on Playhouse Disney on Monday.   You can check out Chuggington weekdays at 10:30 on Playhouse Disney!

 29arvps

Things that are Brag Worthy:

  • Such a cute show!
  • My 2 year old can’t get enough of this show.
  • Each episode teaches positive life lessons that promote social readiness.
  • Bright colors and fun music keep your child’s attention.

Check out the video below of the opening them song for Chuggington!

Check out fun games, coloring pages,  videos and more with your child at www.Chugginton.com!  Bug and I have played the games and he loves them!

180632_2

Chuggington gets Bragging Rights!

chuggington-trains-3

We received an early preview DVD of Chuggington with no obligation to post.heidi_signature2

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

2 comments:

  1. Libbie said...

    I will have to set the DVR! I knew it was coming but didn't know it was here! Thanks!

  2. Anonymous said...

    I a loving this show as does our 10 mo old Savanah!!! IT is so cute, should have came to the US much sooner!!!
    Annie W mommawad@yahoo.com

    I also just started my new review blog
    http://smilebox-reviews.blogspot.com/
    My 1st review was The PopATot that I won form your site in November :~)

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER GIVEAWAYS. Please enter giveaways through the form on the giveaway post. I always love to hear from my viewers, let me know what is on your mind!