“A love of books starts long before children can read - and its benefits can last a lifetime. Using the same amazing touch technology as the Tag™ Reading System, the Tag™ Junior book pal is designed to encourage toddlers' natural desire to explore, while introducing preschool skills through playful book-based activities.
The Tag Junior book pal is easy for parents and children to use. Parents can download audio for up to five books to the book pal, then let their toddlers explore. Each Tag Junior board book introduces a different preschool skill - such as the alphabet, counting or social play - through 24 playful activities and more than 130 audio responses.* Open-ended questions and fun sound effects encourage children to take charge, as they touch any part of any page to bring words, pictures or activities to life. After their child has played, parents can connect the book pal to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path to see their child's progress and get printable activities to expand the learning!”-LeapFrog Website
LeapFrog sent us the Tag Junior book pal to review. It is such a fun product. Bug loves books but lately he has been getting frustrated when I try to read them to him, (independent phase). With the Tag Junior he can read the books himself (or have them read to him that is). It requires 2 AAA batteries (not included) so make sure you have them handy Christmas morning. It comes with a sampler book called if I were…that has 16 activities and over 70 audio responses. It is pre loaded onto the Tag Junior so your child can try it out right away. LeapFrog also sent us an extra Curious George book to go along with the Tag Junior. Bug was so excited! It was great to see how fast he caught on on how to use it. You simply press it to a page and it read the page. You can even set it so the Tag Junior will greet your child by name. I haven’t had time to try that feature out yet but it sounds very fun! You can download the audio for up to 5 books at a time (USB cord included). I will be buying him the Cars book and Sesame Street book (since he is really into them as well), they will be perfect stocking stuffers to go along with his Tag Junior! This is a wonderful product and I recommend it to any parent or Grandparent buying for a 2-4 year old!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Great Product for Toddlers!
- Easy for my 2 year old to use.
- Great for in the car when you can’t read the books to your child.
- Tons of fun books (with your child’s favorite characters) available.
- Great for helping your child learn to read (and discover a love of reading).
- Each Tag Junior book focuses on a different preschool skill, such as alphabet, counting, or social play.
- Each book features 24 or more learning activities and over 150 audio responses.
- Open-ended questions and fun sound effect encourage children to take charge and explore/
- You can register for LeapFrog Learning path and see your child’s play and learning online.
- Makes a wonderful Christmas gift for the toddler on your list.
- Tag Junior on Sale right now for $29.99 (Save $5)
- Also check out their Tag Junior Gift Packs.
For more info and to purchase go to www.leapfrog.com! The Tag Junior is also available at major retailers like Target and Walmart (check with your local store)
LeapFrog is generously giving away a Tag Junior Book Pal to one lucky winner!
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Go to LeapFrog.com and tell us another product you like.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries- Follow LeapFrog on Twitter.
- 3 entries- Become a Fan of LeapFrog on Facebook.
- 1 entry- Tell us who you would give this to if you win.
- 2 entries - Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect
- 2 entries- Subscribe to The Bragging Mommy Emails.
- 1 entry- Grab The Bragging Mommy Button for your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and LeapFrog.com. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day- Tweet this giveaway including @LeapFrog and @braggingmommy.
You can enter this giveaway until Jan. 9 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced in the comments section of the post. We will then email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Disclaimer/Disclosure. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US ONLY enter.