Just add bed sheets for endless fun!
I was sent the Crazy Forts 69 piece set to review. First off let me say how fun it is to get to be a kid again and build forts! I remember as a kid we would always make forts out of the dining room chairs and blankets. It was always a chore trying to get it to stay up. Crazy Forts are really easy to build. You just connect the balls and sticks in whatever structure you would like. The possibilities are endless! Then throw a be sheet over it and viola! A fun filled fort for kids to enjoy. Little Bug loves the forts we build and has so much fun playing inside. I love that it provides hours of entertainment and it can be left up in our toy room for as long as bug wants, (Not like when I was a kid, those dining chairs eventually needed to be put back…). Crazy Forts are so much fun for kids and are a great toy for them to express their imaginations and creativity!
It goes wherever your imagination takes you.
“Children of all ages love building fun structures where they can play endlessly in their imaginary world. And Crazy Forts makes play so easy and so much fun. Simply connect the balls and sticks, and cover the structure with bed sheets to create places where imaginations flourish. Durable, portable and best of all, there’s no batteries required.”-Crazy Forts Website
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- It is very easy to build a fort using Crazy Forts.
- Kids love playing with Crazy Forts. Little Bug is my proof.
- It is Durable and Portable.
- The design options are limitless!
- It is so nice to have a fort that isn’t made from furniture, so it can stay up for as long as the kids like.
- It is a quiet toy that doesn’t require batteries. Gotta love that.
- These make great Birthday or Christmas gifts!
You can view more about Crazy Forts and find a list of retailers at www.CrazyForts.com
Crazy Forts get Bragging Rights!
The people at Crazy Forts are generously giving one lucky viewer a Crazy Forts 69 Piece set! (A $50 Value)
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry-Go to Crazy Forts and tell me your favorite design from the design ideas page.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries- Join the Crazy Forts Group on Facebook.
- 2 entries- Subscribe to The Bragging Mommy Emails. (side-bar)
- 1 entry- Tell me who you would give this Crazy Forts set to if you win.
- 1 entry- Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friends Connect.
- 1 entry-Head over to A Giveaway Everyday and follow via Google Friend Connect
- 1 entry-Put my Twitter Party Button (side-bar) on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry- RSVP to my Twitter Party here (Over $1,500 in prizes)
- 2 entries- Put my button on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry- Follow The Bragging Mommy on Twitter.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
- You can enter this giveaway until Sept. 25 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced. If winner has provided an email address I will contact them. If you don't provide your email you will want to check back then and see if you are the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email me and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US or Canada to enter. http://www.thebraggingmommy.com/