Custom by Michelle is the place to find unique and fun gifts for all occasions!
Michelle sent Little Bug one of her personalized books, Little One, Little One, What to you see? It is a very cute book and Bug loves that it has his name it. He gets so excited when I read it to him. It is hardbound and looks really nice, just like a book you would buy in a book store. Her personalized books make such fun gifts for kids.
She has a huge variety of personalized items and gifts. You can see them all at www.CustombyMichelle.com
“I have since expanded my product line to include unique personalized gifts/favors that span the entire lifetime of an individual. Our gifts start with new born babies that can have there birth details captured in print by using one of our many personalized baby story books such as “Special Delivery.” As a child grows our personalized story books can detail the first day of school, first ballet recital, first sports game, or their first fishing trip. Let’s not forget as they grow they will need a place to put their lost teeth and what better idea then a personalized tooth fairy pillow. And when the time comes to celebrate a Quinceañera, Communion, Sweet Sixteen, and Graduation, we’ve got you covered. It doesn’t just stop there. The happiest day of their lives will be the day of their wedding and or the birth of their child, when the cycle starts all over again. Custom by Michelle looks forward to keeping a smile on your face throughout you, your families, and your friend’s entire lives.”- Michelle
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- The Personalized books are very well made and Little Bug loves that it has his name in it.
- She has a HUGE variety of gifts.
- Personalized gifts are unique and extra special.
- The Tooth Fairy Pillows are so fun!
- You are sure to put a smile on your loved ones face with Custom by Michelle items.
Right now my viewers can get 10% off any order! Use the code: braggingmommy10 at checkout. Head over to www.CustombyMichelle.com to start shopping!
Custom by Michelle gets Bragging Rights!
Michelle is generously giving one lucky viewer the “Little One, Little One, What do you see?” Personalized Book! And the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, & 5th place winner’s will receive 25% off any order of personalized books.
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry-Go to Custom by Michelle and tell me your favorite item, other than the ones I mentioned.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries- Sign up for the Custom by Michelle Newsletter. (bottom left side on site)
- 2 entries- Become a Fan of Custom by Michelle and The Bragging Mommy on Facebook.
- 1 entry- Tell me who you would make this book for if you win.
- 10 entries- Make a Purchase from Custom by Michelle during this giveaway.
- 1 entry for each-Follow The Bragging Mommy, via Google Friend Connect, subscribe to Emails, subscribe in a Reader.
- 3 entries-Put my Twitter Party Button on your site. (side-bar)
- 1 entry- Follow Custom by Michelle on Twitter.
You can enter this giveaway until Sept. 24 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced. If winner has provided an email address I will contact them. If you don't provide your email you will want to check back then and see if you are the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email me and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US or Canada to enter. http://www.thebraggingmommy.com/