I was contacted by SmartKnit Kids to review their seamless sensitivity socks. I have nephews who have gone through the complaining about how their socks “are bugging them” stage, so I was excited to try them out on bug. They generously sent me three pairs of their Seamless Sensitivity socks for him to try. I was very impressed by the quality of the socks. I gave them to bug and he was able to put them on all by himself. He is almost 2 and has tried putting regular socks on and wasn’t able to get them on correctly, but since there is no heel he can put these on. I was very impressed by this. With these socks I won’t have to go through that “My socks are bugging me” phase with bug. SmartKnit Kids Seamless Sensitivity Socks are great for kids!
Completely free of seams, our patented product is knit like a cocoon, starting from the toe up, providing comfort and relief to children who struggle with “bumps & lumps” in their socks.
UNIQUE NO HEEL DESIGN
“No heel” design allows children to put on socks with confidence and keeps little feet from outgrowing their socks so quickly.
“HUGS” LITTLE FEET
Stretchy Corespun and Lycra yarns result in a form-fitting design that
“hug” little feet and help eliminate wrinkling and bunching.
Non-binding Halo Top™ fits comfortably without slipping down the leg. Regular socks often have elastic bands at the tops of the sock that can often pinch, bind or be a source of irritation.
NO “STINKY FEET”
High-tech ﬁbers wick moisture away helping ensure a drier and more hygienic sock environment. Antimicrobial benefits help prevent “stinky feet”.
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- My 2 year old can put these socks on by himself!
- No Unique No heel design makes it easy for little ones to put them on all by themselves.
- They are so much more comfortable for kids.
- Your kids won’t complain that their socks “feel funny”.
- Halo top makes it so socks stay on, but don’t feel to tight.
- They come in 5 different colors.
- These are great socks!
- You can read testimonials by clicking here.
SmartKnit Kids get Bragging Rights!
And they are generously giving away 3 pairs of their Seamless Sensitivity Socks to one lucky viewer! (in your choice of size and gender)
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry-Go to SmartKnit Kids and tell me one thing you learned on their “About Us” page.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries- Sign up for the SmartKnit Kids Newsletter here.
- 2 entries- Become a Fan of SmartKnit Kids on Facebook.
- 1 entry- Tell me who you would give these socks to if you win.
- 1 entry for each-Follow The Bragging Mommy, via Google Friend Connect, subscribe to Emails, subscribe in a Reader.
- 1 entry- RSVP to my Twitter Party here (Win Over $1,700 in prizes)
- 1 entry- If you already have my twitter party button on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry- Follow SmartKnit Kids on Twitter.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until Sept. 26 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced. If winner has provided an email address I will contact them. If you don't provide your email you will want to check back then and see if you are the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email me and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US or Canada. http://www.thebraggingmommy.com/