Thanks to Scandinavian Child, I was sent the Micralite Toro Stroller in orange with the Rider attachment to review. I really like the look of this stroller. It has such a modern and fun look to it, and it doesn’t look like all the other generic strollers out there. It was really easy to put together, it only took me a few minutes. It folds fast and easy and stands (very sturdy) all on it’s own when folded. I love that, I get sick of the strollers that tip over at the slightest touch or just don’t stand upright when folded. It is really nice for storage. It fully reclines so your child can lay flat or sit completely upright. It has a nice sized basket underneath that easily holds my diaper bag. And best of all you can keep this stroller the way it is or adapt it to fit your families needs with all the fabulous accessories available. Now about the Rider attachment. I can’t get enough of this. You simply connect it to the back of the stroller and viola! Your older child can stand behind (just in front of you while you are pushing). This is perfect for your child that is “a big kid” and doesn’t want to ride in the stroller, but still whines “I’m tired” when they are sick of walking. My nephew loves it, and I it is a relief to be able to have the whining stop! The Rider folds up and out of the way when not in use. This is nice because then you don’t have to take it off when your not using it and reattach it when you want to use it. It is always there and ready to go. And the Rider they sent me also came with Multi Position Handle Bars, they make the handles longer so that makes it more comfortable for the person pushing it while the child is standing on the back. The Rider is sold separately from the Toro so make sure you purchase one along with your Toro. This stroller is awesome!!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- I love the way it looks and I get a lot of compliments when we are out with it.
- Easy Assembly for both the Toro and the Rider.
- Compact Fold.
- The Rider can stay on the stroller when folded, and can even clip up when not in use.
- Each Toro comes with an all-weather canopy and matching foot muff, an air pump and zip on rain cover.
- Optional accessories are the All terrain Kit, Sun and Bug Shield, and Rider, and Fleece Seat Liners.
- Comfortable Ride.
- Fully Reclining Seat.
- Precise Maneuvering.
- Available in 6 great colors, Black, Orange, Emerald, Red, Yellow and
- The Toro can be used 3 ways, so you can use it for every stage of your child’s growth:
Micralite Toro Stroller with Rider gets Bragging Rights!