{Brag Worthy Christmas!} American Educational Products See-Saw Review

DDD-608

   American Educational Products sent me their See-Saw to review.  I was really excited because when I was growing up we had loved to “ teeter totter ” and had one at our local park.  Since those days are gone (see-saws have been outlawed) I love that my son can still enjoy the fun with his new see-saw!

So putting it together took a long time (about an hour and a half) and I wouldn’t recommend doing it by yourself.  I had my brother in-law help me put it together and I can’t imagine how hard it would be to do on your own since you have to hold one bolt still on one side while tightening one on the other side.   So as long as you have help it isn’t hard it is just a long process.  Worth every second once little bug and my nephew hopped on and had a blast!  They love how it can spin while they go up and down.  And if you don’t want it spin you can put a bolt in and no more spinning.  Then my 2 nephews got on the See-Saw and they can get it spinning so fast!  Later on I was cooking in the kitchen and I could hear a ton of laughing and giggling.  They all love it! They play on it everyday and have so much fun.  It is recommended for ages 3-8 and the total weight limit is 150 lbs.

ChristmasBetterREd

Things that are Brag Worthy:

  • So much fun for kids!
  • Kids can spin in circles while going up and down.
  • Bright colors.
  • Powder Coated for wear resistance.
  • Makes a super fun Christmas present.

 

 

01headlogo

 

Check out the See-Saw and other educational toys and products at www.amep.com

 

American Educational Products See-Saw gets Bragging Rights!heidi_signature_pink

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER GIVEAWAYS. Please enter giveaways through the form on the giveaway post. I always love to hear from my viewers, let me know what is on your mind!