“Our lettering is an easy way to create a "hand painted" look of art without having to lift a paintbrush. It is a thin vinyl material that goes on easy and to top it off the lettering is also removable! You can add some wow to your walls without worry. Our lettering is perfect for home-owners, business-owners, rent tenants, college students, and church groups, we can even create something for your car windshield too. “
Don’t you just love anything customizable? Well if you do, Inspire Your Walls is the company for you! I had the chance to review the Custom name initial with overlay and I just absolutely love it. I’ve seen vinyl lettering on my friend’s walls, but had never purchased any for myself. Well, I was missing out! I guess I always thought wall words would be too expensive. But once I took a look around the Inspire Your Walls website, I couldn’t believe how affordable it was. There are so many great choices, and the best part is, you don’t have to choose just one! =) OK, so it’s inexpensive and looks great on the website, but what’s it like when you get it home? I honestly was so impressed. The bad news is, I wasn’t able to put it on our wall because EVERY SINGLE wall in our house has heavy texturing. (Well, except for the few with the hideous wallpaper my husband is stalling on taking down.) If you are unsure if it will work on your walls just ask them because it does work on some textured walls. But, I bought a cute frame and just put it on paper. It really looks great. It looks like a painting! Application was really easy. (You can read their How-to Application page) I had two pieces to apply. I did the “P” first- this was super simple. Tape to the wall (paper), flip up, peel off backing, put back down, rub, peel up top layer, and voila! The small lettering was a little trickier- it wanted to stick to the backing. But their instructions were to manipulate the backing to keep it from sticking, and it really wasn’t that difficult. The whole process took less than 10 minutes. Easy peasy. I can guarantee you I will be purchasing more from Inspire Your Walls!
Here’s an instructional video for a better idea of the application
- Their vinyl is so affordable!
- They sell on their website and on Etsy.
- I just love their name!
- Vinyl Wall art is removable
- They have a list of possible quotes to use
- They have so much to choose from
- There is something for every room, including the kid’s rooms!
- They will make any custom vinyl wall art for you
- Application is easy and fast
- A great alternative to hanging something on the wall
- It would make a fabulous Christmas gift!
Be sure to check out their Etsy store as well at www.inspireyourwalls.etsy.com!
Even if you don’t win, Inspire Your Walls has a gift for you! They are offering a 15% discount! Expires November 24th. *Note: You will have to go through this specific link to get the discount! http://www.inspireyourwalls.com?code=TBM15
Inspire Your Walls gets Bragging Rights!
Inspire Your Walls is generously giving away $10 Gift Certificates to 3 lucky viewers!
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Visit Inspire Your Walls and comment with your favorite piece!
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 2 Entries: Follow Inspire Your Wall’s blog via google friend connect.
- 2 Entries: Subscribe to Inspire Your Walls newsletter on their blog and receive discounts and updates of new products.
- 10 Entries: Make a purchase from Inspire Your Walls.
- 1 Entry for each: Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, subscribe to emails.
- 5 Entries: Grab Inspire Your Walls Button from their blog and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 Entry Per Day: Follow The Bragging Mommy on Twitter & Tweet this giveaway. You can use this: I am trying to #Win 1 of 3 Inspire Your Walls Gift Cards for Vinyl Wall Art! http://bit.ly/10tbN4 @braggingmommy
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until Nov. 15 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced in the comments section of the post. We will then email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Disclaimer/Disclosure. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US ONLY to enter.