Thoughts to Remember
Unique, customized keepsakes
Lets face it. Our kids grow to way to fast and we are way to busy to keep track of all the special moments in their lives.
That is where Thoughts to Remember comes in. They make Unique and Personalized Memory Keepsakes for you.
“We capture your child’s ideas, musings, impressionable events, and distinctive personalities in a professionally designed and produced keepsake. Our keepsakes are written as if created by a child themselves. We use the child’s words, phrases and perceptions to create one-of-a-kind mementos that will be treasured forever.
Everyday occurrences are gifts. Too soon we forget just what it is like to be in a particular moment. When pictures are coupled with words and descriptions of sights, sounds, smells and emotions, memories come alive.
All it takes is a few moments of your time and a picture for a lifetime of memories.”-Thoughts to Remember Website
When Suzanne contacted me to do a review I was excited to see how my keepsake for little bug would turn out. I talked with her for a few minutes on the phone so she could find out about little bug, what he likes, his personality, height weight, etc…Then she made a “My Words” Keepsake for him. A “My Words” keepsake is written as if your child is speaking. When it arrived in the mail I couldn’t believe how wonderful his keepsake had turned out! It far exceeded my expectations! Suzanne did an amazing job! I wish I could show it to you but it is very important to me that his identity remains private so I will share part of little bugs keepsake so you can get an idea of how a “My Words” Keepsake sounds.
“Oh, am I a busy eighteen month old! There are so many things to do, people to meet and friends to make. Every day brings new adventures and excitement. Even something as simple as a trip to the grocery store or restaurant, I make fun by saying hello to everyone I pass. I have my own language and I talk quite a bit. The thing is, only my toys and dogs understand me. Adults just laugh when they hear me.” From Little Bug’s Keepsake
It goes on and says a lot more about him. I was so impressed at how she captured his personality and what he is all about in such a fun way. We will look back at this keepsake for years to come, and be able to remember exactly what he was like. It is a Priceless keepsake to have.
You can purchase your keepsake, contact Suzanne and see more examples at www.thoughtstoremember.net
“Thoughts to Remember was founded by Suzanne Bergin, a well-published ghostwriter. What started as a way to preserve the fleeting moments in her three children's lives grew into a service valued by busy families everywhere.
We believe that purposefully capturing happy moments in life expands the soul. Although many parents would love to bottle-up and preserve the precious things their children say or do, many don’t have time to dedicate to the undertaking. Thus, the moments pass, and unfortunately memories fade as life unfolds. With Thoughts to Remember, we help to relieve parents of the recordkeeping burden.”-Thoughts to Remember Website
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Suzanne is a very talented writer, and will capture each moment perfectly.
- It only takes a short conversation on the phone with Suzanne and she does all the rest.
- These keepsakes are the perfect way to preserve memories without all the work that goes into it.
- She will make you a keepsake for any occasion, you name it!
- They make wonderful gifts for grandparents and other family members.
- You can purchase a package with the image electronic rights and print as many as you like.
- These are special keepsakes that will mean so much to your children when they are grown.
- Each keepsake is high quality and printed in a photo finish.
Thoughts to Remember gets Bragging Rights!
Suzanne is generously giving away a Personalized First Day of School Keepsake to one lucky viewer! This is a great way to help your child remember their first day of school.
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for. Simply click the post title to reload the form.
- 3 entries-Go to Thoughts to Remember, then go to the Samples Page and Look for the “First Day of Kindergarten Keepsake”, tell me the boys name (on his backpack).
- 5 entries- Purchase a keepsake from Thoughts to Remember during this giveaway.
- 1 entries-Tell me a memory you would like made into a keepsake for your child.
- 1 entry for each-Follow The Bragging Mommy, via Google Friend Connect, subscribe to Emails, subscribe in a Reader.
- 1 entry- Grab my button(Right side-bar) and put it on your blog/site. Leave a link.
- 1 entry- Become a Fan of The Bragging Mommy on Facebook.
- 3 entries-RSVP for my twitter party Here.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until September 3 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced. If winner has provided an email address I will contact them. If you don't provide your email you will want to check back then and see if you are the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email me and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US or Canada to enter.