Natural skin care for babies and moms
“I am a stay at home mom of 4 great kids ages 13,4,3 and an almost 2 year old. My products were made for use on my own kids, and about 9 months ago I decided to take a leap of faith and market them. Yabocream started it all, my oldest son had some medical issue's that would leave him with horrible diaper rashes that would never clear up. After being extremely frustrated I decided to take things into my own hands and I developed Yabocream. As for the name that also came from my oldest son!!! I have yet to find a diaper rash it couldn't heal up in record time, and everyone I hear from says that it smells great and they love how easy it goes on. The biggest thing is that it is preservative free, everything that is in it is pure healing goodness. There is no water and nothing that does not serve a purpose. All my products are made with organic and natural ingredients whenever possible. They smell great, are great for sensitive skin most of all are good for your babies sensitive skin. Mom's and mom's to be you will love our Babybath sprinkle as well as our Chocolate Vanilla Belly Butter. There is something for everyone!”-Kristin creator of Babybumz.
Kristin sent me the Yabocream and bumzolution. The Yabocream is a diaper rash cream and bumzolution is a cleaning solution that can be used on toilet paper, to make your own wipes, etc.. and they both conveniently arrived when my son had just broken out in a bad rash due to him lets put it politely…being very stomach sick. She couldn’t have timed the package delivery any better. So I put them to the test and was pleasantly surprised to find that the Yabocream really does work to clear up diaper rash fast! And Instead of using baby wipes with alcohol, using bumzolution helps to soothe and cleanse in a gentle way. Also, a great thing about bumzolution is that you can use it to clean bumps, bruises, and skinned elbows or knee's, it’s not just for bums! I was so happy that His diaper rash cleared up really fast. It is so nice to have a diaper rash cream, free of all unnecessary ingredients, that actually works, and works very well!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- It is made by a mom who has tried everything and wanted something better!
- Not to mention this mom had a child with a definite need for a product like this, so it has been put to the ultimate test.
- It really works! I have tried it out.
- It is made with organic and natural ingredients.
- Great for sensitive skin, especially a baby’s sensitive skin.
- She has come up with products for moms as well, like Chocolate Vanilla Belly Butter and Bath, and Oatmeal Lavender Bath Soak.
You can get a 20% off any order! Just type Brag4Yabo in the comments section at checkout and Babybumz will refund you 20%. Head over to www.babybumz.etsy.com and take advantage of this great discount! (expires Sept. 30)
Babybumz gets Bragging Rights!
Babybumz is generously giving away 2 Babybumz gift bags to 2 lucky viewers! 1st gift bag includes: Yabocream, Belly Butter, Bumzolution and 2 Oatmeal Lavender bath teas. 2nd gift bag includes: Yabocream & Bumzolution.
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for. Simply click the post title to reload the form.
MANDATORY 1st entry-Go to Babybumz and tell me one ingredient found in Yabocream.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 1 entry- Become a Fan of Babybumz on Facebook.
- 5 entries- Purchase something from Babybumz during this giveaway.
- 1 entry- Tell me which Babybumz product you would like to try for your baby/toddler or yourself.
- 1 entry for each-Follow The Bragging Mommy, via Google Friend Connect, subscribe to Emails, subscribe in a Reader.
- 1 entry- Add The Bragging Mommy to your Technorati Favorites. (right side-bar)
- 1 entry- Follow The Bragging Mommy on Twitter.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until Sept. 4 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced. If winner has provided an email address I will contact them. If you don't provide your email you will want to check back then and see if you are the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email me and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US or Canada to enter.