G.I. JOE The Rise of Cobra Game Review

gijoelogoclean

GI JOE The Rise of Cobra game

Xbox_360_G_I_Joe_Rise_of_Cobra

Thanks to EA Play I was sent the New G.I. JOE Game: G.I. JOE The Rise of Cobra for Xbox 360. (available on all major video game consoles) My hubby was so excited when he heard we would be reviewing this game since he has been a huge G.I JOE fan since childhood. He loved the movie and couldn’t wait to try the game out. We enjoy playing the Xbox 360 together regularly, so I was glad to see that you can play co-op for a 2 player game as well as a single player game. And the thing that is fun about the co-op mode is that is a single screen (instead of a split screen). The game features 16 playable characters-including 4 un-lockable Cobra characters-each with unique abilities and weapons. We had a lot of fun playing this game together. Keep in mind that it is rated Teen for violence (E10+ for DS), so if you are looking for a game that is violence free, this game is not for you. But there is no blood or gore, and I think the violence is pretty mild (the bad guys evaporate into green mist). But the players do use guns, grenades, swords, and other weapons to defeat enemy fighters. It doesn't have the best graphics which was a small let down because for some reason we expected really amazing graphics, but all in all we still enjoyed it. If your looking for an action game that is fun to play, (and don't mind fighting scenerios) then this is it. I think kids 13+ will really enjoy this game. It is great for the G.I. JOE or action fan in your life!

You can watch the game Trailer by clicking here.

More about the game from the EA Play Website:

As COBRA unleashes its deadliest plot yet, the G.I. JOE TEAM is counting on YOU to lead the counterattack. Every mission is critical - and so is every G.I. JOE. Your hand-picked team of heroes must battle COBRA gi-joe-the-rise-of-cobra-the-game-20090403113257094_640worganization's deadliest bosses as you snake your way through enemy territory.

esrb_t_sm This title is rated Teen for:

  • • Fantasy Violence

G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra is available on Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation 2, PSP, PS3, and Nintendo DS.

gi-joe-the-rise-of-cobra-the-game-20090601102300794-000 gi-joe-the-rise-of-cobra-the-game-20090402030658660_640w

You can purchase G.I. JOE The Rise of Cobra online by clicking here. Or look for it at your nearest retailer.

G.I. JOE The Rise of Cobra gets Bragging Rights!

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Oh my husband would be so jealous! I might get it for him for Christmas...we will see!

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER GIVEAWAYS. Please enter giveaways through the form on the giveaway post. I always love to hear from my viewers, let me know what is on your mind!