Your Story told by Hollywood’s most Glamorous!

Project9

 If you've ever fantasized about your life, or even a moment in your life, as a part on the big screen (and who hasn't), this is your chance to see it happen (and to actually meet and work with an A-List star). Hyundai and Glamour Magazine are partnering to search for a series of moments from real moms (that's you!) to create Reel Moments on Hulu, where Hollywood A-List women get behind the camera and direct a short film for their first time. Reel Moments  is responsible for launching 14 directorial debuts by some of the most powerful women in Hollywood over the past five years. Before you read any further, check out Kate Hudson's popular Reel Moments film here, an awesome and poignant story which stars Virginia Madsen, Dakota Fanning and the uber-popular Kristen Stewart. Hello?!? How awesome would it be to see ladies like these act out your parenting experience? Other past directors include Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore, Courtney Cox, and more.

109
Each short film is inspired by real stories and YOURS could be next! Those selected will actually get to meet and consult with A-List directors to get their stories told. Hyundai and Glamour are now collecting stories for their next round undefined of short films, and you should DEFINITELY enter
your story here!

I don’t know if any of you ladies watch desperate housewives but I just recently got addicted (I have been watching the first season set on dvd), I know I’m a little behind.  One of the moms has 3 boys who are insanely hyper and VERY active (2 of them twins).  It is LOL hillarious but I find myself relating to her character more and more as my 2 1/2 year old son grows.  It is all the crazy chaotic moments, like for example when I was excersizing the other day (I do a 20 min. video) and once I finished I walked upstairs to find a chocolate milk massacre!  Every inch of the carpet was covered, all the doors were covered in splatter and running lines, it literally looked like the crime scene from the death of a “chocolate milk cow”.  At moments like that I just want to sit down and cry for hours.  But as all moms will tell you, it is the tender and quiet moments that make it all worth while.  Like the other day when I was laying on the couch reading a book and my son came over, hopped up on my lap and said “I yuv you mama, I yuv you, I yuv you!”.  My heart melts and I forget all the crazy times.  He is SO WORTH every second of it all!

I can’t even begin to imagine how awesome it would be to have one of my real life stories turned into a short film, and to be played by one of the A-list actresses would be incredible.  It is fun to think, who would play ME best? That is definitely something to think about…hmmmm…..

 

Hyundai and Glamour Magazine, along with JuiceBoxJungle, are sponsoring me to write about a poignant parenting moment with hopes that a big A-List Hollywood star will direct it on the big screen.heidi_signature_pink

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Awww...that's so sweet. I feel the same way about my nephew (I just can't get mad at him)...I hope you submit a story. If so, good luck!

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER GIVEAWAYS. Please enter giveaways through the form on the giveaway post. I always love to hear from my viewers, let me know what is on your mind!