I received the cutest Nimli Olsen Haus Unisex Espadrilles shoes in Red, and couldn’t wait for Leah to wear them on Valentines Day! These shoes are Organically made, and are easy on and off, great for playtime and any other time. These shoes also feature a slip on Rubber string for security so they don’t fall off. Olsen Haus also makes really cute sandals for boys and girls. The sizes for the shoes range from size 1-5 and have a variety of colors. I love that not only do these cute shoes come in bright fun colors like the red ones I received but sweet neutral colors so they can be worn with anything!
Nimli also sells really cute Natural and Organic Clothing. Nimli was started in New York in 2003 by “entrepreneur Rajat Arora, a vegetarian since early childhood and a keen advocate of an organic way of life free from cruelty. Conscious of the pertinence of preserving the environment, Rajat created Nimli with the vision, hope, and philosophy of making it possible for people to adopt a sustainable lifestyle through an extensive offering of green products and services.” (Nimli website)
On Nimli’s website you can read “We embrace a way of life that supports goods that do not cause suffering and damage to the environment. Living in such a manner involves cultivating products and services that avoid harm to animals and prevent the depletion of the Earth’s natural resources”
I really love that they not only make really cute products but they help out the environment too!
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Nimli Olsen Haus shoes are not only cute but great for the environment
- Their shoes come in lots of cute styles and colors
- Nimli is dedicated to their customers and in helping out the earth by avoiding harm to animals and other living things
- Their items are inexpensive BUT are made with quality in mind
- Visit their great Blog!
You can purchase a cute pair of Olsen Haus kids shoes or another item at >www.nimli.com/
Nimli is generously offering a 20% discount off their entire site to The Bragging Mommy readers! Just enter the code BRAG20 at checkout!
Nimli Olsen Haus Kids Shoes get Bragging Rights!
Nimli is generously giving away One pair of Olsen Haus kids shoes, winner's choice! (available up to size 5)
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Visit Nimli and choose which pair of Olsen Haus Kids shoes you would choose if you won.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 2 entries- Sign up for Nimli’s email updates
- 3 entries- Become a Fan of Nimli on Facebook
- 1 entry- Follow Nimli on Twitter
- 2 entries- Subscribe to their blog in a reader.
- 5 entries- Vote for A Giveaway Everyday here.
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries- Make a purchase from Nimli.
- 5 entries- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and nimli.com. Leave a link to the post.
- 3 entries- Enter the Holey Donuts giveaway.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until Feb 26 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced in the comments section of the post. We will then email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Disclaimer/Disclosure. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US ONLY enter.