“Who says a bowl has to be round?
The triangular-shaped Baby Dipper bowl enables one-handed feeding of infants and makes self-feeding easy for toddlers.
The Baby Dipper bowl makes mealtime a fun and clean experience for all! Parents can use their free hand to clean or entertain baby, or to keep baby’s hands out of the bowl. Toddlers can see through the transparent sides of the bowl and concentrate on getting the food onto their spoons and into their mouths. All users of the Baby Dipper feeding set avoid the frustrations of chasing the food around the bowl and the bowl around the table!”
What Mom couldn’t use an extra hand while feeding their baby? The new Baby Dipper bowl allows exactly that! It has a unique triangle shape so that you can corner the food with only one hand. Why hasn’t anyone thought of this before? No more chasing the food around! I really love this bowl. The non-slip rubber on the bottom is great, and it is heavy enough to really stay in place. My son is in the early stages of self feeding with utensils and he did really well with this set. He had some yogurt with the spoon and still needed a little help but did better than with his regular baby bowls. He stayed cleaner too! I really think this will come in handy as Harrison keeps learning to self feed. I am really excited to try it in a few months when Ruben starts solid foods- I am going to love feeding him with just one hand! The bowl is really easy to clean- foods don’t get stuck on. It can also be put in the top rack of the dishwasher. To see even more about the Baby Dipper bowl, check out Heidi’s review!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Now comes with a fork!
- Non-slip base
- Triangle shape for one-handed feeding
- Helps toddlers get the food onto their spoons
- Spoon fits in lower corner of bowl
- Transparent sides allow easy viewing of food
- BPA-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- Invented by a SAHM
- Easy to clean
Visit www.babydipper.com to see more and purchase your own
Baby Dipper Bowl, Spoon, and Fork set!
Baby Dipper gets Bragging Rights!
Baby Dipper is generously giving away Bowl Fork and Spoon Set to one winner! (Please note: Baby Dipper requests that if you have won a baby dipper giveaway on this site or on any other site you are not eligible to enter)
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Go to The Baby Dipper site and tell us one thing you learned from the FAQs page.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries- Subscribe to Baby Dipper's Newsletter
- 2 entries- Become a fan of Baby Dipper on Facebook
- 10 entries- Purchase the Baby Dipper.
- 5 entries- Vote for A Giveaway Everyday here.
- 3 entries- Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 2 entries- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and babydipper.com. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day- Follow on Baby Dipper on Twitter & Tweet this giveaway using @babydipper & @braggingmommy. You can use this:
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until Mar. 2 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced in the comments section of the post. We will then email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Disclaimer/Disclosure. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US ONLY enter.