Let Evenflo help this Valentine's Day! The New Evenflo Comfort Select Performance Breast Pump Review and Giveaway [CLOSED]
“Make some time for yourself this year! Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and you may be wondering what to do with your little one while you celebrate with your special someone. Leaving baby home can be a stressful experience, but Evenflo’s Comfort Select Performance™ breast pump will help ease your worries. Great for occasional use like a night out on the town, The Comfort Select Performance™ ensures that baby is all set while you are out with dad. Retailing at the wallet-friendly price of $39.99, the Comfort Select Performance™ is lightweight, easy to use and compact.”
Here are some tips from Evenflo for new moms this
Preparing for Date Night
- Have the babysitter come over early so you can get ready while she/he bonds with baby.
- Write down your baby’s schedule for your new babysitter so he/she knows when to feed your little one or when bed time is.
- Be sure that baby’s favorite toys, videos, blankies and stuffed animals are within arm’s reach.
- If this is your first time leaving baby with a caretaker, pick somewhere close to home for your date night to ease your anxiety.
I was blessed to be given a very nice breast pump when I got pregnant with my first son. I was so grateful because I knew we weren’t going to be able to spend the 200+ for a top of the line breast pump. Turns out I needed it too, Harrison and I never got breastfeeding to work, so I exclusively pumped for his first 3 months. (It was a pain, I might add.) I thought that I needed an expensive, top of the line breast pump to make that work. When Evenflo sent me their Comfort Select Performance breast pump, I realized that you don’t have to spend oodles of money to get a high quality breast pump. My favorite thing is that it takes batteries- this is so great for on-the-go. I would have LOVED this with Harrison- when you are exclusively pumping, you’re activities are limited to places where you can pump. When you’re pump uses batteries, you can just pump in the car, bathroom, etc. The pump was super easy to assemble, and it has great features, like a nipple adapter if the horn is too large. It has so many settings so everyone can get the right intensity. The Evenflo Comfort Select Performance breast pump comes with milk storage bottles, that can be used as bottles as well. I am so happy with my new pump!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- The Evenflo Comfort Select is an affordable, quality breast pump
- Comes with milk storage bottles and nipples so you can go straight from pumping to feeding
- Improved cycle time for more effective milk expression.
- Improved vacuum performance at all settings between min and max.
- Regulated power adapter ensures consistency in performance.
- Includes an additional overflow valve!
- More stable bottle stand to prevent possible spillage.
- Super easy to use
- So great for on-the-go
- Has a great stand to keep the pump stable
- Uses batteries as well as AC adapter
Please visit >www.evenflo.com to check out the Evenflo’s Comfort Select Performance™ breast pump.
Evenflo's Comfort Select Performance Breast Pump gets Bragging Rights!
Evenflo is generously giving away an Evenflo Comfort Select Performance Single Auto Cycling Breast Pump to one lucky viewer!
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Visit Evenflo and comment with another product you would love to own.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 1 entry- Sign up for Evenflo's monthly newsletter
- 3 entries- Enter the Holey Donuts giveaway.
- 2 entries- Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 1 entry- Become a Fan of The Bragging Mommy on Facebook
- 1 entry- Follow The Bragging Mommy on Twitter
- 2 entries- Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day- Tweet this giveaway using @braggingmommy. You can use this:
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until Feb. 14 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced in the comments section of the post. We will then email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Disclaimer/Disclosure. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US ONLY enter.