“Swaddle your baby Safely and Effectively with The Woombie ... designed to ease your mind and comfort your baby so you may both achieve a better nights sleep…The Woombie is the one NATURAL & safe way to Swaddle your baby, mimicking the ability to stretch extremities as in the womb, yet gently comforting & stopping Startling issues and more!!”
We swaddled our oldest son until he was around 6 months- he loved it, and was able to put himself to sleep as long as his arms were straight-jacketed into a blanket. We used regular blankets to swaddle him, but I really wish we would have had The Woombie! I’m glad we have it for our newest addition, Ruben! I used it within a few days of getting home from the hospital and immediately loved it. First of all it takes all the complication out of learning to swaddle with blankets. I got pretty good after 6 months of doing it with Harrison, but new parents can find it tricky and their baby may not be sleeping as well as they could be. There’s no folding involved, only zippers! Also, no matter how tight you bundle up your little one, they still manage to get their arms out. Not in this fabulous baby swaddler! It’s as close to a straight-jacket as you can get! =) (It still baffles me that babies love it so much- it makes me claustrophobic just looking at them. But they miss the comfort of your womb!) The Woombie is safe and an effective way of helping your baby sleep peacefully.
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- No more worry of blanket suffocation when baby gets the blanket unraveled.
- No more face scratching
- Keeps the Startle Reflex from waking up baby.
- Helps with Colic
- It’s a wearable blanket so it keeps baby from being (Overheating is linked to SIDS)
- Great peanut shaped ergonomic design. Hugs the shoulders/arms, waist/abdomen, hips and feet.
The Woombie gets Bragging Rights!
Woombie is generously giving away The Deluxe Woombie to one lucky viewer!
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Visit Woombie and comment with your favorite type of Woombie
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 1 entry- Follow Woombie on Facebook
- 2 entries- Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 1 entry- Become a Fan of The Bragging Mommy on Facebook
- 2 entries- Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day- Follow Woombie & The Bragging Mommy on Twitter & Tweet this giveaway using @woombieSwaddler & @braggingmommy. You can use this:
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until Jan. 23 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced in the comments section of the post. We will then email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Disclaimer/Disclosure. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US ONLY enter.