Halo is donating a SleepSack to Haiti for the next 1,000 fans to join them on Facebook. They've already reached the 750 mark. Please take a few minutes to help them get all the way!
"Everyone sleeps better with a HALO®.
Babies can sleep up to 15 hours each day. So who helps keep baby safe while they sleep? We do. We're Halo, a company dedicated to safe and sound sleep for newborns, toddlers and little kids everywhere. Our revolutionary wearable blankets eliminate the need for loose blankets in the crib, reducing the risk of SIDS for your precious baby. No other wearable blanket is designed safer, or comes more highly recommended by pediatricians than the HALO SleepSack brand.”
I am originally from Minnesota, but currently live in Texas. I get asked all the time if it even gets cold here, and I’m here to tell you, it does! Especially this winter. So I was really glad I had the Halo Sleepsack right away for Ruben who was born December 16th. He looked so snug and warm I wished I had a wearable baby blanket of my own! =) It’s easy to get him in and out, and when it gets dirty just throw it in the washing machine! I know all parents worry about SIDS and try to do what they can to prevent it. Every time I put Ruben in his sleepsack, I love the feeling that I’m doing the right thing to keep him safe (and warm!).
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Protects baby against SIDS
- Keeps baby warm without the risk of a loose blanket
- Gives you peace of mind
- Lots of other products like organic sleepsack, on-the-go sleepsack, and a sleepsack for kids
- So soft and comfy for baby
- Lots of different sizes and colors
- Recommended by pediatricians and hospitals
- HALO is on a mission to reduce the risk of SIDS. Here are other ways to keep you baby safe!
- Place your baby to sleep on his or her back at naptime and night time
- Use a safety approved crib with a firm, tight-fitting mattress
- Remove all soft bedding and toys from your baby's sleep area (this includes loose blankets, bumpers and positioners)
- Use a SleepSack™ wearable blanket to replace loose blankets in your baby's crib
- DO NOT put your baby to sleep on any soft surface (sofas, chairs, water beds, quilts, sheep skins, etc.)
- Room sharing is safer than bed sharing
- DO NOT dress your baby too warmly for sleep; keep room temperature between 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit
- DO NOT let anyone smoke around your baby or be in a room where someone has recently smoked
- Educate relatives, baby sitters and other caregivers about these important safety tips
- Tummy time is important for babies while they are awake and being supervised. Place your baby on his or her tummy for playtime to help strengthen their upper body muscles.
Visit www.halosleep.com to find out more about SIDS prevention and see all of Halo’s products!
Halo Sleepsack gets Bragging Rights!
Halo is generously giving away a Halo Sleepsack to one lucky viewer!
(winner can specify boy or girl)
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Visit Halo Sleepsack and comment with your favorite Halo product
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries- Become a fan of Halo Sleepsack on Facebook
- 2 entries- Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 1 entry- Become a Fan of The Bragging Mommy on Facebook
- 1 entry- Follow The Bragging Mommy on Twitter
- 2 entries- Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day- Follow on Halo Sleepsack Twitter & Tweet this giveaway using @HaloSleepSack & @braggingmommy. You can use this:
Win a Halo Sleepsack from @HaloSleepSack & @braggingmommy! http://tinyurl.com/yh3daod (2/6)
You can enter this giveaway until Feb. 6 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced in the comments section of the post. We will then email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Disclaimer/Disclosure. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US ONLY enter.