I was so excited when Bumbleride contacted me to review their Indie Twin Stroller! I had seen this double stroller featured on other review sites and it looked so nice. Well let me tell you that it far exceeded all my expectations for it! Let me start at the beginning…I chose the Spice color since I just love how the orange and blue look together, isn’t it just adorable?! And perfect for boys or girls. Then it arrived (very quickly I might add) and I put it together all by myself. (I could have asked my hubby to do it but I wanted to be able to tell you all that I did it myself). It was really easy to put together. Everything is ready to go, I just had to put on the wheels (they snap easily into place), put on the brake bar and put on the canopy’s. It took me about 20 minutes (including taking it out of the box and taking off the plastic and protective coverings). Once it was put together I fell in Love! This is such a fabulous stroller.
We took it out for the first time when we went to finish our Christmas shopping at to look at the Lights. Our nephew came along so it was the perfect opportunity to test it out with 2 kids. I couldn’t believe how easy it is to push with 2 kids in it. And it turns so easily and going over curbs is no problem. Each side reclines separately which is so nice especially since bug wanted to lay down near the end and our nephew didn’t. At first I didn’t think we would be able to fit through door ways because I though it might be to wide but it wasn’t. It easily fits through a standard door way. The kids loved riding in it, bug is to small to tell me if he liked it but my nephew is old enough and he said “I really like this stroller”. How cute. Bumbleride also sent me one foot-muff to go along the stroller. This was so nice to have since it is so cold out. It kept bug snug and warm! We all had a great time shopping and looking at the lights and by the end of the night my husband said “This is such a great stroller!” I couldn’t agree more.
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- It is a very good looking stroller (while we were out with it I saw quite a few people checking it out!)
- Side-by-side seating allows both children to see.
- So easy to push, turns on a dime.
- Easy to get on and off curbs.
- Easy to open and fold, fits easily into our car trunk.
- Carrying handle for easy transport when folded.
- Backrests recline separately for each seat.
- Kids can climb in and out easily by themselves.
- Lightweight, anodized aluminum frame construction.
- Compatible with infant Car Seats (only 1 at a time).
- 12" air inflated tires.
- Separate Canopy’s for each seat.
- Viewing window (with flap) on canopy’s so you can see your children.
- Multi-adjustable handle height.
- Extended zip-off canopy.
- Zip pockets just below canopy for storing small items like cell phones, pacifiers, etc…
- One push harness system (makes it really easy to unbuckle your child).
- Multi-adjustable footrest.
- Front wheel lock.
- Large Storage Basket.
- Easy, One Step Braking System.
Here you can see it in both the upright and reclined positions.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin comes with: Rain Cover, Air Pump, Jogging Strap, Cup Holder, Infant Headrest and Shoulder Pads, Infant Seat Adapter Bar & Safety Belts.
Optional accessories you can purchase to go with your Indie Twin: Jam Pack, Infant Car Seat Cover, Footmuff and Liner (Big thanks to Bumbleride for sending me one as well!), Carrycot, and Snack Pack.
To see more info and to purchase the Indie Twin go to www.bumbleride.com
Bumbleride is generously giving one very lucky Bragging Mommy reader a Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller in their choice of color!
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entries
- 1 entry- Visit Bumbleride and tell us another Stroller they make besides the Indie Twin.
- 1 entry- Follow The Bragging Mommy publicly via Google Friend Connect.
BOTH Mandatory Entries must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do BOTH of the mandatory entries will be deleted.
- 2 entries- Become a Fan of Bumbleride on Facebook.
- 2 entries for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy on Facebook, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 1 entry- Tell us what you love most about the Indie Twin.
- 10 entries- Make a purchase from Bumbleride.
- 5 entries- Grab our Button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and bumbleride.com. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day- Follow Bumbleride on Twitter & Tweet this giveaway. You can use this:
I just entered to Win a @Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller over at the @braggingmommy!/ http://tinyurl.com/ylf42tz / (1/25)
You can enter this giveaway until Jan. 25th @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced in the comments section of the post. We will then email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Disclaimer/Disclosure. You also understand that you will be asked by Bumbleride to fill out all necessary paperwork to claim your prize. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US ONLY enter.