- Two bottles and one sippy cup in their own insulated holders
- Jars of baby food
- Two pacifiers
- Lots of snacks and toys
- Four to five sets of clothing
- Wipes in a their own wipes container
- Six diapers
- A washable, full-sized changingpad (is included!)
- And dedicated places for your keys, cell phone, sunglasses, credit cards, cash, ID and water bottle
And you can access all of these items easily! The Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bag converts to a backpack by using its own shoulder strap. It's designed with style and flare, and keeps you organized. The Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bag also comes in black for those who also love to be organized, but don't do pink!
How often do you find yourself digging through your diaper bag in search of that spoon or that lone diaper you KNOW you shoved at the bottom in case you forgot to refill… Search no more! Mrs. Smith’s Diaper Bags are the perfect solution. This baby bag is essentially split in half- the top half is like a traditional diaper bag, except it’s half the height so it’s super easy to see and be able to find whatever you’re looking for. The bottom half has a pull out drawer, that can be completely removed from the bag. Genius! I have loved using this bag. I keep all the quick essentials on the top for easy access, and the bottom is for extras and my “emergency” items. It fits everything I need for Harrison on-the-go, and even better, it keeps it all organized! This bag is so unique and would make a great gift for any new or veteran Mom!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Keeps all essentials easy to find
- Pull out drawer in the bottom of the bag
- Converts from a messenger bag into a backpack (Great for dads!)
- Comes with a changing pad
- Great outside pockets for bottles or sippy cups
- Comes in great patterns and textures, or classic black
- Back pocket, perfect for magazines or papers
- Fits everything you need for baby
- Lots of pockets on the top for easy access to everything
Be sure to visit www.mrssmithsbags.com to find out where you can purchase your own Mrs. Smith’s Diaper Bag!
Mrs. Smith’s Diaper Bags gets Bragging Rights!
Mrs. Smith is generously giving away a Mrs. Smith Diaper Bag to 2 lucky winners! (design will be winners' choice, based on availability)
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Visit Mrs. Smith’s Diaper Bags and comment with which design you would choose!
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries- Follow Mrs. Smith’s Diaper Bags on Facebook
- 2 entries- Follow Mrs. Smith’s Diaper Bags on Twitter
- 5 entries- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and mrssmithsbags.com. Leave a link.
- 10 entries- Purchase a Mrs. Smith Diaper Bag
- 2 entries- Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 1 entry per day- Follow The Bragging Mommy on Twitter & Tweet this giveaway using @mrssmithsbags & @braggingmommy. You can use this:
You can enter this giveaway until Dec. 15 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced in the comments section of the post. We will then email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Disclaimer/Disclosure. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US ONLY enter.