{Brag Worthy Christmas!} Hess Toy Trucks 2009 Race Car and Racer Review

2009-hess-race-car-and-racer-big

470_32188

  I was sent the 2009 Hess Race Car and Racer to review.  First off I loved how it came fully gift wrapped in green paper (perfect for Christmas!!).  Bug loved that he had a present to open.  We took the car out of the box and at first I was like “Where is the small racer?”, then I realized it fits inside the hood of the large Race Car!  Talk about fun!  You just press down on the hood and it pops open, closes the same way.  Then I pushed one of the 4 buttons and made an engine roaring sound and bug said (with a ton of enthusiasm) “Vroom Vroom Vroom!”.  Needless to say he loves his Toy Race Cars.  This is a perfect gift for any age, whether it is a 2 year old like bug or a Hess Toy Truck Collector! 

Race Car Features Include:ChristmasBetterREd
* 29 working lights with optional flashing mode
* 3 realistic sound features (ignition, acceleration, and  horn)
* Alloy look racing wheels
* Chrome detailed rear view mirrors and air vents
* Low profile headlights (a first for Hess Toy Trucks)


Small Racer Features Include:
* 15 working lights
* Pull back racing motor
* Alloy-look racing wheels
* Chrome detailed rear view mirrors and vents
* Low profile headlights

Things that are Brag Worthy:

  • Fun flashing lights and sounds.
  • The small racer fits inside the hood of the Race Car.
  • Each year they have a new toy truck or car.
  • Great Christmas gift for any age!! 

This Hess Race Car and Racer is available at all participating Hess and Hess Express Retail Stores.

    2009sidebyside

Hess 2009 Race Car and Racer get Bragging Rights!

heidi_signature2

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

2 comments:

  1. Eileen said...

    Hey, can I have one??? these look like so much fun and to think you can find an EASY gift for each year since they are a collection series. I think my little angelboy would love the working headlights and the sounds. CUTE design that the little one fits inside the other. I am always disappointed that there seems to be more "girly' toys out there and the boys ones I do find are so distorted or weird or even violent. This is just simple (or manybe not TOO simple) fun! I love watching little boys play with their 'wheels' and the noisier the better. Hey...that's REAL life!!! Just bring my earplugs.haha!

    ejrichter60@gmail.com

  2. Danielle said...

    my nephew got one of these for christmas and my 2 year old son could not stop grabbing for it. thanks so much for the info on how to buy one. perhaps for valentines day i can get one for my little love! :)

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU ENTER GIVEAWAYS. Please enter giveaways through the form on the giveaway post. I always love to hear from my viewers, let me know what is on your mind!