“Infant tubs hold a small amount of water that gets dirty and cold during bathing. After months of research and dozens of focus groups we came up with an extremely complex solution. Why not poke a hole in the side of the tub so dirty water can drain out while clean fresh water flows in?
Cleaner Water. Cleaner Baby. Perfect”
Everyone knows that baby bath tubs are important. Keeping your newborn and infant clean should be as effortless as possible. But how clean is your baby getting if they are bathing in dirty water? Seems a little counter-productive. Enter the 4Moms Cleanwater Infant Tub. The perfect solution to baby baths! I really like this bathtub. Harrison HATED taking baths when he was a newborn, and I really wish I had had this tub! I was always worried about it being too hot, so I always aired on the side of cold, and Harrison was always chilly. But with the Cleanwater Tub, there is a built in thermometer so I’ll always know the perfect temp. The tub fit perfectly in our double basin sink and felt very sturdy. You run the water into the reservoir, which is where the temperature is taken. It then flows into the “Clean water reservoir” which is where you can dip the rinse cup for clean water. From there it flows into the tub part. I like that it comes with the rinse cup- one less step for you. And it locks in place on either side of the tub, so less spills! Both the reservoir and the tub have plugs which makes for easy draining. At first sight the tub seems a little complicated- I was stalling on trying it out because I thought it was going to be kind of a process. But it was quick and simple, and I can’t wait to use it with Baby Ruben! (He’ll be here any day now! Yay!)
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Baby bathes in clean water only
- It has a built in thermometer so you can get the perfect temp for baby
- Rinse cup included, and it securely locks into place
- Fits single and double basin sinks
- Two drain heights for newborn and infant
- Looks very comfy for baby
4Moms Cleanwater Infant Tub gets Bragging Rights!
4Moms is generously giving away a Cleanwater Infant Tub to 1 lucky viewer!
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Visit 4Moms and comment with another product you love!
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries- Follow 4moms on Twitter
- 2 entries- Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 1 entry- Become a Fan of The Bragging Mommy on Facebook
- 2 entries- Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day- Follow The Bragging Mommy on Twitter & Tweet this giveaway. You can use this: I am trying to Win a Cleanwater Infant Tub from @4moms & @braggingmommy! / http://tinyurl.com/ybxw5xy /(12/20)
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until Dec. 20 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced in the comments section of the post. We will then email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Disclaimer/Disclosure. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US ONLY enter.