“Snazzy Baby is committed to developing and sourcing products designed to safely protect precious babies. We love products which simplify everyday life and allow parents to enjoy every minute of their lives with their baby, doing the things they want to do while ensuring their baby is protected when using our products.”
I know we’ve all been in this position before- baby is dying for some pureed turkey & veggies, but you’re on-the-go and a highchair is nowhere to be found. Now what? Before, you might have had someone else hold your kiddo- do some physical restraining, which of course doesn’t work because the food manages to get everywhere due to the squirming. But now, there’s an answer! The Snazzy Baby Chair! This portable highchair is a must-have for every traveling parent. Ok, so awesome thing #1- it rolls up into itself, so no extra bag to tote around. All-in-one! It’s multi-functional, because you can use it in a shopping cart as well. Sometimes those “safety belts” aren’t all that safe. Especially once your baby starts learning how to stand up. So what was my experience? Well, there was a little learning curve to the process. I got it wrong a few times. But once I got the hang of it, it was pretty easy. Harrison had no complaints- especially once the food came out! It looks a little awkward, but Harrison never whined. He will sit pretty still until the food is gone! (That’s my boy) Next use: Thanksgiving! We’re going to a friend’s house where I’m sure there won’t be a high chair of any sort- but that won’t stop Harrison from getting to taste some yummy Thanksgiving food! Snazzy Baby carries other great and innovative baby products, including baby knee pads! Now that Harrison is really crawling, these would definitely come in handy, especially for the outdoors! I’m a native Minnesotan living in Texas, and I have to say I’m not a huge fan of the grass. It hurts! The kneepads would be PERFECT for those hot days when I want to let Harrison crawl around without getting those precious knees all scraped up. They also can be used once your child gets older, for bikes, rollerblades, etc. Perfect!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Folds up SO small- easily fits in diaper bag!
- Easy to use
- Roll up feature with attached storage bag
- Has a non-slip bottom
- Buckle fasteners and four -point restraint keep baby secure
- Can also be used in a shopping cart
- Attaches to most chairs, even outdoor furniture
- Can use up to 37 lbs
- Machine washable (SO important- yucky food residue!)
- All Products contain NO Azo Dyes, Phthalates or Bisphenol-A and are formaldehyde free
- Keeps your child in a safe, controlled environment
- Snazzy Baby offers other innovative products, such as baby knee pads, a combo carrier, and leg warmers!
Snazzy Baby gets Bragging Rights!
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Visit Snazzy Baby and comment with which product is your favorite!
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 10 entries- Vote for The Bragging Mommy in the Divine Caroline Love! this blog awards
- 2 entries- Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, subscribe to emails
- 1 entry- Become a Fan of The Bragging Mommy on Facebook
- 2 entries- Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day- Follow The Bragging Mommy & Snazzy Baby on Twitter & Tweet this giveaway using @snazzybaby & @braggingmommy. You can use this:
Win your choice of a Snazzy Baby Travel Chair or Kneepads from @snazzybaby & @braggingmommy! http://tinyurl.com/yaqaurk (12/1)
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until Dec. 1 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced in the comments section of the post. We will then email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Disclaimer/Disclosure. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US ONLY enter.