JumpStart is an award-winning adventure-based 3D virtual world that is super-personalized, wildly imaginative and really fun, but don't let that fool you - it also teaches math, reading, and critical thinking skills so kids get a real jump start in life.
♥ I received a membership for Jump Start online. I love it! The whole world of interactive play is incredible. The kids can create their own characters to play with. First you pick a boy or a girl, hair color, eyes, clothes, ect., then get ready for some fun. There are so many adventures to choose from. They can even customize a house and adopt a pet in Pet Valley. Their knowledge is tested as well as their courage, skill and speed. There is a new mysterious world every day. I love this as a mom because it is not all about games its an online educational game too! We can connect with other parents and participate in discussions by making our own profile. My kids love Jump Start because they are in charge of creating their own world. They love exploring new lands and my girls especially love adopting a pet. My son loves the adventures. The minute they get started they are greeted by Frankie. He tells them just what they need to do. The more you play the more Jump Stars you earn. After you create your virtual kid, its time to play. Their favorite is Story Land where they can adopt little animals.
I think that it is great that we are teaching out kids about technology. They know so much more these days because we allow them to do so much more. It is amazing what a small child will learn if you only give them a chance. Jump Start is a great step in teaching kids about technology and safe ways to use it. I am very happy with their experience on the Jump Start website. I am also glad that they include the parents. Like the parent discussion boards, their blog, Facebook and Twitter page. It not only keeps us updated but allows us to learn as well. Their blog is a really great place for info. Their categories include, Technology & Kids & learning tips. ♥
- Things that are Brag Worthy.....
- First off, it is a safe place for kids to play online
- Great place for kids to use their creativity - creating a character
- Helps kids set goals - they have fun making seeing how many coins they can get and discovering new lands
- Spend your coins - buy cool stuff for your virtual world with all the coins you earn
- Adopting pets - teaches them about responsibility of having a pet
- Fun arcade games to play
- So many adventures to play and learn from
- Info for parents - on both their blog & gaming website
- Games for your Wii - Jump Start Rescue and Adventure Island
Jump Start Pet Rescue contains 5 Discovery worlds where Preschoolers navigate through 5 stories in a search for lost pets. Each Discovery world contains a guided story told by one of the JumpStart friends, leading children on a learning adventure through more than 70 learning lessons and activities that teach kids over 75 essential skills they need to succeed. As kids progress through the adventures, they improve their pre-reading skills, memory, creativity, motor skills, listening, and much more!
Jump Start Adventure Island is an action-packed game that invites players to use their explorer skills and brain power to find a way to escape a mysterious island after a crash landing strands them there! As players race to collect the pieces needed to repair their blimp, they’ll need to ward off the pesky fur balls known as Punk Punks and navigate 3D worlds both above and below the water. Along the way, players can practice over 150 math, reading and critical thinking skills—the fun way!
Jump Start gets Bragging Rights!
Jump Start is generously giving away a 3 Month Membership to one lucky viewer.
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Please visit Jump Start & share with us 1 thing Jump Start has to offer.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 2 entries - Become a fan of Jump Start on Facebook
- 1 entry - Follow Jump Start on Twitter
- 3 entries - Follow the Jump Start blog
- 2 entries - Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect.
- 1 entry for each - Follow The Bragging Mommy on Facebook & Twitter
- 2 entries - Vote for The Bragging Mommy for the Divine Caroline Award
- 3 entries - Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and jumpstart.com
- 5 entries - Buy a membership to Jump Start online
- 2 entries - Grab the Jump Start button for your blog
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until Dec. 7 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced in the comments section of the post. We will then email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Disclaimer/Disclosure. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US ONLY enter.