“We at Bebe au Lait believe in more than just creating high-quality parenting products. We are committed to our common mother, Earth. We strive to recognize our individual and collective impact on the earth and make conscious efforts to behave responsibly in order to lessen our environmental footprint. By taking "Bebe Steps" to minimize our impact and better our world, we hope to inspire others to act on behalf of future generations. We continually review our own business practices in order to make this an attainable goal.”
Have you ever heard of a nursing cover with a cuter name? Very straight-forward- Hooter Hiders! Not only is their name cute, but they offer so many adorable patterns for their great nursing covers. (I received the Marseille – so cute!) Whether or not you breastfeed in public, you will find a lot of use for a Hooter Hider. You may have seen many similar products on the market right now, but what makes Hooter Hiders different? First of all, it has a great pocket on the outside. I love how it keeps anything I need close at hand (cell phone, burp cloth, keys, etc) without me needing to hold it. Very helpful! The neckline pops out, so you can see baby, and allows for some air flow. Also, the cover is large enough to cover me and my “baby” (he’s not nursing, but we pretended) which is great. Don’t need any slip-ups when in public! Best of all, it comes with a cute matching bag, that even has a ring that allows you to clip it wherever you need it- diaper bag, stroller, etc. It rolls up super small so it is perfect for on the go. I only have 1 more month until baby Ruben arrives- can’t wait for us to use our Hooter Hider!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Functional outside pocket
- Rigid neckline for air flow and viewing of baby
- Generous sizing
- Comes with matching carrying bag
- Folds up small for travel
- Multi-use: Can be used as a nursing cover, a blanket, or even a sunshade to protect baby's fragile skin
- SO many cute patterns to choose from
- Made by Bebe au Lait, which has so many more baby wonderful baby products
Bebe Au Lait is offering free ground shipping for a limited time! Visit www.hooterhiders.com to purchase!
Hooter Hiders gets Bragging Rights!
Bebe au Lait is generously giving away any nursing cover of winner's choice (Includes Bebe au Lait, Hooter Hiders, and Simple Lines) to 1 lucky viewer.
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Visit Hooter Hiders and comment with your favorite product
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries- Sign up for Bebe au Lait's Newsletter (bottom right side on their home page)
- 1 entry- Become a Fan of Bebe au Lait on Facebook
- 5 entries- Vote for The Bragging Mommy in the Divine Caroline Love! this blog awards
- 1 entry- Become a Fan of The Bragging Mommy on Facebook
- 2 entries- Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, subscribe to emails.
- 2 entries- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and hooterhiders.com. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day- Follow The Bragging Mommy & Bebe au Lait on Twitter & Tweet this giveaway using @braggingmommy & @bebeaulait.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until Nov. 25 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced in the comments section of the post. We will then email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Disclaimer/Disclosure. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US ONLY enter.