“Yarrrr, it be the swashbuckling CAPTAIN POTATO CHIPS spud!! Mix and match the silly accessories and take to the high seas! Perch the green parrot on this spud bud's arm and search for buried treasure. And if anyone threatens mutiny, make 'em walk the plank!" Your favorite potato pal comes with mix-and-match accessories that turn him into a wacky, swashbuckling spud! "-Playskool website
Captain Potato Chips came from Playskool Toys just in time for little bug’s birthday. He was so excited to get his first ever Mr. Potato Head! He has so much fun playing with it and loves that he can make him look silly with the 11 accessories it came with. Like ears where the mouth should go and legs where the hat should be, and on and on. Silly boy! And he loves pointing out "eyes, shoe, ears, hat..." It is really cute! Captain Potato Chip’s Potato body comes with hat, eye patch, parrot, hook, mustache, nose, mouth, pair of ears, eyes and shoe with peg-leg accessories. And like Mr. Potato Head on Toy Story says “Ages 2 and up, it says it on the box, ages 2 and up! I’m not supposed to be babysitting princess droll!” Ha ha, LOL! Captain Potato Chips is Tons of fun!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Mr. Potato Head is a Classic Toy that every kid has to have!
- My son loves Captain Potato Chips.
- Comes with 11 accessories!
- It is Very durable and will last through all your kids!
- Makes a wonderful Christmas gift!
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Go to the Playskool and tell me your favorite toy.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 1 entry: Become a Fan of Mr. Potato Head on Facebook.
- 1 entry: Follow The Bragging Mommy on Twitter.
- 1 entry for each-Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Emails, Reader.
- 2 entries- If you had our Brag Worthy Christmas Button on your blog before this giveaway started. Leave a link.
- 3 entries: Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each: Tweet this giveaway including @braggingmommy. Post it on Facebook, Tell a friend, etc...Let us know how you spread the word. Limit one per day per social network.