Who is Walkabye?
“We are parents, caregivers and role models, that love to enjoy precious moments with our children. We love them deeply and always want what is best for them. We understand that a healthy environment is vital to their development and growth. We want our children to be safe, and they want to feel safe. These are the inspirations behind Walkabye .
A good stroller is important to your child’s vitality. Proper posture and support are critical for your child’s early development. Walkabye strollers are designed to be comfortable and safe. Our creative innovations enhance the experience for both you and your child. Each stroller is engineered for excellent performance and functionality.
Through creative invention and sleek design, Walkabye has introduced high quality strollers that are safe, comfortable and easy to use. You will enjoy piece of mind, in a practical and affordable solution.”-Walkabye Website
I was so excited when Walkabye wanted me to Review their Walkabye Terrani Stroller. They sent me the complete Terrani Package, that comes with a bassinet as well as a toddler seat. The bassinet is appropriate for ages 0-6 months, and the toddler seat is for ages 6 months to 4 years.
When it arrived at my door I was so excited! Putting it together was really simple. The Frame comes already assembled, so all you have to do is put on the wheels, they snap easily into place. And then put on either the bassinet or toddler seat. I tried both and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was because I was thinking it was going to be pretty complex. It folds down nicely as well, you do have to take the front wheels off to fold it. At first I was like “What, you have to take the wheels off? That is going to be a pain.” But then I realized you simply push on each side of the wheel and it comes off super easy. Then I set them in the lower basket and fold it. That way it is all in one piece, and when it is time to open it you just open and grab the wheels out. You don’t have to push any buttons to put them on they just simply snap into place. Easy Peasy!
I love the bassinet! It has a padded mattress and is so soft for your baby to lay in, and it is so nice that small babies can sleep while you are out and about. It will be perfect to have once my next baby comes and I take bug to the park and baby #2 will be able to sleep away in complete comfort.
Once I had the toddler seat on bug couldn’t wait to get in (He had been watching the whole process of Bassinet and then switching to toddler seat and could hardly wait any longer). The toddler seat easily reclines to 3 different positions with zippers. The seat belt snaps easily on and off, that is a huge plus for me because our previous (doesn’t even compare in quality) stroller had a seatbelt that was really hard to unbuckle. So I really like that. There is also a strap that snaps over the bar to provide extra safety so your child won’t slip out. Another great feature is that the Handle adjusts to 5 different levels. Their is even a really low setting and bug loves to push the stroller around using that setting. (Check out all of my other fav. features in the Brag Worthy section below.)
All of the features of the Terrani are great, but the best part of all is how easy it is to push this stroller! You can literally use one hand and turn wherever you want. It’s effortless. Also, it is such a smooth ride for bug. Even on the bumpiest surfaces he sits comfortably unaware that all the other children in their strollers are bouncing uncomfortably up and down on the rough terrain. Your baby will be able to stay asleep no matter what terrain you are on. Which is so nice because we all know that when a baby is asleep, we want them to stay asleep!
This is such a high quality fabulous stroller! We love love love our Walkabye Terrani Stroller!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Quality Stroller that is made to last.
- Such a smooth ride, your baby can stay asleep while you are strolling.
- Spring loaded suspension on both front and back wheels.
- Front swivel wheels make it really easy to push and navigate.
- Easy assembly and easy to switch from Bassinet to Toddler Seat.
- Removable sun canopy.
- Large Velcro closure pocket to store belongings.
- Basket underneath is nice and big and can hold everything you need to take with you while your out.
- They have such cute and stylish patterns and colors to choose from!
- Foam Insulated Grip on the handle that easily adjusts to 5 different positions and won’t jam like some telescoping handles.
- Large comfortable toddler seat with 3 recline positions.
- Bassinet has a padded mattress so baby is very comfortable.
- All terrain and oversized tires make it possible to ride effortlessly on grass, and bumpy surfaces.
- Comes with a Rain Cover, Foot muff and matching Diaper Bag.
- Foot operated brake is easy to switch on and off.
- Frame provides excellent stability and performance and comes already assembled.
You can see more about the Walkabye Terrani and make a purchase at www.Walkabye.com
Walkabye is generously giving away a Walkabye Terrani Stroller Package that includes both the bassinet and toddler seat, in the winner’s choice of color and/or design! ($600 Value!)
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entries
- 1 entry- Go to Walkabye and tell us which color/pattern you will choose if you win.
- 1 entry- Follow The Bragging Mommy Publicly via Google Friend Connect.
1st Mandatory Entries must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do BOTH mandatory entries will be deleted.
- 3 entries- Become of Fan of Walkabye on Facebook.
- 10 entries- Vote for The Bragging Mommy in the Divine Caroline Love! this blog awards.
- 2 entries- Subscribe to The Bragging Mommy emails.
- 5 entries- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and walkabye.com. Leave a link.
- 1 entry- If you had our Brag Worthy Christmas Button up on your blog before the Christmas event started. Leave a link.
- 10 Entries- If you vote HERE for “A Giveaway Everyday Gal” All you have to do is click vote by her name!
- 1 entry- Follow A Giveaway Everyday publicly via Google friend connect.
- 10 entries- Make a purchase from Walkabye.
- 1 entry per day- Follow Walkabye on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. You can use this:
Win a Walkabye Terrani Stroller ($600 Value) from @walkabye & @braggingmommy!/ http://bit.ly/dFfY2 (ends 12/8)
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until Dec. 8 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced in the comments section of the post. We will then email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. The winner will be asked to fill out an a Affidavit of eligibility and an IRS form. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Disclaimer/Disclosure. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US ONLY to enter.