The experts agree, creating a unique, difficult to guess, strong password and then writing it down and storing it in a secure place is the best way to protect your accounts from being compromised by hackers.
The Internet Password Organizer® provides you with a single centralized location in which to store all your online account login information.
I received the Internet Password Organizer in Sapphire. It has helped me so much to get organized with all of my passwords. And believe me when I say I have a lot of passwords for The Bragging Mommy. I have a hard time keeping them all in one organized place. Before I received this password organizer, I literally had them written on a page of my calendar planner and it was a huge disorganized mess. So I was so excited to write them all down in my Password Organizer, and have them all in one nice and neat place. I love that it is organized alphabetically so when I need a password I can quickly flip to the section I am looking for. I also really like that each section has enough room to write all the info you will need see the example on the right. The Internet Password Organizer gets an A+ from this Mommy Blogger!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- It works great for storing internet passwords.
- It is the perfect size not to big that it is bulky, and not to small that you have to write everything small.
- All passwords are listed Alphabetically like an address book, so you can find passwords quickly.
- It is a good idea to have your passwords stored on paper just in case your computer crashes.
- It is available in a Deluxe version or the Gem Collection. The Gem collection is available in Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald.
Check out more info on the Internet Password Organizer at www.InternetPasswordOrganizer.com. And you can purchase the Internet Password Organizer at Amazon.com or it can be special ordered through any bookseller worldwide.
And they are generously giving away An Internet Password Organizer (Gem Collection) to one lucky viewer in their choice of color!
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry-Go to Internet Password Organizer and tell me one thing you learned from their FAQS page.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries- Subscribe to The Bragging Mommy emails.
- 1 entry- Follow Innovention Lab on Twitter.
- 1 entry- Become a Fan of The Bragging Mommy on Facebook.
- 2 entries- Grab our Brag Worthy Christmas Button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry-Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect. You can receive another additional entry if you have been following for more than 1 month! GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until Oct. 25 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced. If winner has provided an email address I will contact them. If you don't provide your email you will want to check back then and see if you are the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email me and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US or Canada to enter.