Carolina Pad has everyday products with extraordinary design.
What better way to express yourself than with products that reflect your personality. Our 2009 designs are in the stores now and you'll be seeing fabulous updates of some of our most popular designs, as well as a few new ones. Whether you want trendy or timeless elegance, there's something for you in one of our collections. Click here to find out where to find your favorites.
What's Your Style?
You might want to try Pearl Stripe, designs with subtle color palettes and simple elegance. Simply Chic offers classic houndstooth, pinstripe, and scroll designs paired with bold color.
Inspired by Nature's Beauty?
We've updated Carolina Pad classics Whimsical Flower and Graphic in Nature with new color palettes and designs.
Want to Live Out Loud?
Want to be noticed? The hip and fun Hot Chocolate and Eye Candy might be the right designs to get that second look!
The Kendall Kollection gives you great eye-catching design and let's you give back. Each product sold benefits The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's efforts to fight Leukemia.
Are You Eco-Logical?
Our new Sasquatch Brand's eco-friendly products are in stores now. Get product and where-to-shop information at the Sasquatch Web site.
Do you just want great functionality and durability? Notebound Colours and MX keep it simple.
♥Know matter what style you are into, Carolina Pad has it! What a great way to organize your life. I received Carolina Pad's "Hot Chocolate Design" for review. A Fun and Fabulous Design....Yum! I use every item to help organize different areas in my life. Use these products to fashionably organize family activities, school work, recipes, coupons, notes for a test, health care information, bills, art projects, creative writing . . . the sky is the limit! Love that. Having these products has saved me a lot of time.♥
- The Hot Chocolate Student Planner is a great 19 month planner that you can use for your everyday appointments, reminders, mommy and me play days, birthdays and so much more. It has an address book in the back as well as notes. With a very durable cover, you can keep this tucked away in your purse. This planner also has snag resistant coils and tab dividers. Great for any mom or student.
- You have to get the Hot Chocolate Accordion Folder too! I use mine to help organize my kids school work. Every year I like to keep special projects the kids made or tests that they did really well on. I normally store them in plastic bags until I have time to put them in folders. So this Folder has really helped me clean up my office space and keep my kids special work in a safe place. Carolina Pad even has a smaller version of the folder that I use for all my coupons. Every Sunday I clip so many coupons and throw them in an envelope, now when I pull this cute folder out at the store, I feel so stylish. Much better than that torn up envelope.
- Notes, Notes and more Notes! Oh My! So many notebooks to choose from. Small, medium and large notebooks for everything you need. Take them to school, throw a small one in your purse to record those baby moments you don't want to forget, make lists, reminders or you could even take this out to dinner to keep the kids busy. They will love their own style as well. Buy them for your kids to take to school.
- Hot Chocolate Stick-on Notes & Flags are a great way to quickly write a note to your kids teacher, reminders, sweet notes in your kids lunch boxes, saving a favorite page in a magazine or book. You will get 50 Stick-on Notes and 200 Stick-On Flags. WOW!
- Last but not least, I received the Hot Chocolate Binder, File Folders and Tab Dividers. This is perfect for me because I have a home based business and it helped me organize my receipts and orders. My desk has never looked more lovely.
Carolina Pad gets Bragging Rights!
Carolina Pad is generously giving away some really great "Hot Chocolate Designs"
Carolina Pad Organizing Prize Pack ($38 Value) Includes:1-subject notebook, Ideal Book, Personal Book, 3-ring binder, Tab dividers, File Folders, 13-pocket expandable folder, Coupon expandable folder, 19-month planner, and Stick-on notes/flags.
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 1 entry-Follow Carolina Pad on Twitter
- 1 entry-Become a Follower of Carolinapad on Facebook
- 3 entries-Complete the Carolina Pad Survey
- 5 entries-Subscribe to The Bragging Mommy emails
- 1 entry-Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect
- 2 entries-Share Carolina Pad with your Friends. Go Here to see more.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until Oct. 22 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced. If winner has provided an email address we will contact them. If you don't provide your email you will want to check back then and see if you are the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email us and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US or Canada to enter.