“Kids will be kids. … That’s why we’re here. …Our student health plan helps protect kids while they are being kids.”-UnitedHealthcare
Is your child uninsured? I want to share UnitedHealthcare StudentResources Health Plans with you because they may be the answer you are looking for.
Key Benefits of UnitedHealthcare StudentResources:
- The health plan offers protection/coverage for injury AND sickness, 24/7/365.
- The Health Plan is available to K12 students from ages 5 - 18 (ages 4-18 in Texas)
- Designed to be affordable at $588 per policy year or $98 every two months.
- Parents can enroll their student at any point in the school year.
- UHCSR has challenged national trends by INCREASING benefits while KEEPING the premium at 2008 levels.
- UHCSR is a division of UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company dedicated to student insurance programs for over 40 years. Because UHCSR focuses on students, we have a better understanding of the unique needs of this age group.
- UHCSR’s program is only available through many participating school districts and participating private schools. Nationally available through schools that belong to the Association of Christian Schools International.
- While the K12 Health Plan can provide a level of protection for uninsured children, it is also being purchased by many families who have high deductible employer coverage. If parents have to pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars to meet their employer plan deductible, the K12 Health Plan can reimburse them for their children’s eligible medical expenses while they are working toward meeting their employer plan’s deductible.
- Many (Over 2000), but not all public school systems/districts throughout the US participate with UHCSR to offer this plan. From small rural school districts to the largest in the nation such as Los Angeles Unified and Miami/Dade County
- You can click here to see a list of frequently asked questions.
For full plan details and easy online enrollment go to their award winning site www.K12StudentInsurance.com
Learning More and Enrolling: Click on Plans & Pricing tab and enter school district name (or just a few letters) to find and select the child’s school. Click View Plan Materials to see the plan brochure, and review the Student Health Plan Coverage page regarding Student Injury and Sickness Benefits. When ready to enroll, click the Enroll Now button on the Plans & Pricing tab (or from the Home page). Complete some information about the child, select the Injury and Sickness plan, create an account, and make a payment by credit card or e-check.