When Angie contacted me to do a review, I took one look at her Tricky Bug Paper Art etsy shop and immediately knew that I wanted to tell you all about her work. She makes such beautiful handmade cards, invitations, shadow boxes, scrapbook layouts, notebooks, and more! You can see all her items by clicking here. So I decided that I had to have a one of her Shadow Boxes with a picture of little bug in it. This is the Shadow Box that she made for me (on the left). I had to take Little Bug’s face out for his privacy. It is so amazing, and even more so when you can see his pic! I just have to say that this picture doesn’t do justice to how amazing it looks in person. Her Shadow Boxes are 12x12 so they are a really nice size. And she works with you to come up with the design. She asked what I was looking for and I said something Boy-ish without being Kid-ish (cause I wanted it to match my home decor). Later that night she emailed me with a bunch of paper samples to choose from and I chose this one. The next day she emailed me a photo of it all put together, but not glued down. She always double checks to make sure you don’t want anything changed. Then I told her it looked awesome and she sent it out to me. This was all done within a week! Talk about fast! And when my package arrived I was so pleasantly surprised to see she wraps each item so cute to look like a gifts, I felt like it was my birthday. And she even sent me extra goodies including a notebook and some adorable greeting cards. She is such a sweetheart. Thanks Angie. My Shadow Box of Little Bug is so gorgeous, words cannot even express how much I love love love it! She really is so talented and great to work with! And all of her work is Gorgeous!
A little about how the name came to be:
“My two year old son is enthralled by those pesky ladybug-like beetles - he calls them "tricky bugs". Kids truly are the most creative people I know!
I am a part time stay at home mom to a two year old boy. He likes to try his hand at paper crafting from time to time. He's an easy "employee" - I only need to pay him in chocolate milk and bunny crackers!”-Angie
I just have to show you this Twilight inspired Isle Esme Treasure Box – from Bella's Heart Collection. “Discover Bella’s Isle Esme honeymoon treasures with this lovingly detailed box. I have spent hours dreaming and crafting to bring you this unique keepsake.” Angie
This would make such a great gift for the Twilight Fan in your life (even if it is most likely yourself) I know I would LOVE it! You just have to read the description of what comes inside this treasure box, click here to see it.
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Angie is So Very Talented! Everything she designs is beautiful.
- She is all about custom items. She will customize any item to your liking.
- She works with you every step of the way, making sure you Love the finished product.
- She wraps all items so they arrive looking adorable and are ready to be given as gifts.
- If you don’t see something in her shop contact her by clicking here, and she will make it for you!
- She has 100% positive etsy feedback.
- She is very fast at making your item and shipping it to you!
- She is a sweetheart to work with.
You can get 10% off any order! Just type BRAGGING in the comments section while checking out and Angie will refund you 10%. Head over to www.TrickyBugPaperArt.etsy.com to start shopping!
Tricky Bug Paper Art gets Bragging Rights!
Angie is going to Make a Custom 12x12 Scrapbook Page Shadow Box for 1 Lucky Viewer!
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry-Go to Tricky Bug Paper Art and tell me your favorite item, other than the ones I mentioned.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries- Become a Follower of Tricky Bug Paper Art’s Blog.
- 1 entry- Tell me who’s picture you will put in the Shadow Box if you win.
- 10 entries- Purchase something from Tricky Bug Paper Art during this giveaway.
- 2 entries- Grab my Twitter Party Button (side-bar) and put it on your blog/site. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each-Follow The Bragging Mommy, via Google Friend Connect, subscribe to Emails, subscribe in a Reader.
- 3 entries- Add The Bragging Mommy to your Technorati Favorites. (right side-bar)
- 1 entry- Follow The Bragging Mommy on Twitter.
- 2 entries-RSVP for my Twitter Party Here. (Over $1,500 in prizes!)
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until Sept. 15 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced. If winner has provided an email address I will contact them. If you don't provide your email you will want to check back then and see if you are the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email me and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US or Canada to enter