Since little bug was a baby he has had a traditional bumper in his crib. I had read that traditional bumpers are not very safe, but at the same time I didn’t think it is very nice to make a baby go without a bumper. So I settled for a traditional bumper not knowing there was something to meet me in the middle. That is where CozyWedge comes in. It is the perfect balance between safety and comfort. It is made from a hard foam (the same as the pool noodles) and it lifts easily, so it doesn’t pose a suffocation risk. It keeps baby comfortable by acting as a cushion and keeping little arms and legs from falling through the crib rails. A few months ago we had to take Bug’s traditional bumper out of his crib because he was starting to use it to climb on. And I am not quite ready for him to climb out of his crib. So he has been going without a bumper for a while now. I felt really bad that he didn’t have something to cushion his head, save his limbs from falling through the rails, and don’t even get me started on all the extra trips into his room at night for the lost binky! That was until CozyWedge sent us their bumper. I love love love it! No more lost binkies at night! And It is short enough that it doesn’t help bug climb out of the crib! And best of all, it is safe! I see this one replacing and becoming “The Traditional Bumper”. If you are having a baby, I recommend you get this as your first and only bumper! And if you already have a traditional bumper, it’s time to switch to the CozyWedge. You will love it!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- This is a much safer bumper than traditional bumpers.
- No more lost binkies!
- No more arms or legs getting stuck between crib rails.
- Toddlers can’t use it to climb out.
- Made of a hard foam and lifts easily, so it doesn’t pose a suffocation hazard.
- With 8 color choices you will have a bumper that will match your nursery.
- We have tested it out, and I love the CozyWedge!
Right now you can get 20% off when you order the CozyWedge! Use code: Brag20 at checkout. (exp. Oct 15) You can head over to www.CozyWedge.com to buy one.
The CozyWedge gets Bragging Rights!
CozyWedge is generously giving away a Cozy Wedge to one lucky viewer! (In your choice of color)
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry-Go to CozyWedge and tell me what color you will choose if you win.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries- Subscribe to The Bragging Mommy Emails. (side-bar)
- 1 entry- Tell me what you love most about the CozyWedge.
- 10 entries- Purchase the CozyWedge during this giveaway.
- 2 entries- Grab my Twitter Party Button (side-bar). Leave a link.
- 1 entry-Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect.
- 1 entry- Add The Bragging Mommy to your Technorati Favorites. (right side-bar)
- 2 entries-RSVP for my Twitter Party Here. (Over $1,700 in prizes!)
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSEDYou can enter this giveaway until Sept. 29 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced. If winner has provided an email address I will contact them. If you don't provide your email you will want to check back then and see if you are the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email me and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US or Canada to enter. http://www.thebraggingmommy.com/