YoBaby Meals offer a unique 3-in-1 combination of protein-packed yogurt + fruit + veggie purée in one cup. They’re an easy, delicious and surprising way to help moms give their babies and toddlers a trio of important food groups at every meal.
They come in three delicious flavors -- Pear & Green Bean, Peach & Squash, Apple & Sweet Potato and are just right for baby’s growing appetite. The single serve 6-ounce cup offers 50% more than current 4-ounce YoBaby multipacks.
“We know getting balanced nutrition for your baby or toddler isn’t easy, since Mom’s hectic life and a picky baby or toddler can add up to one big challenge,” says Stonyfield Farm President and CE-Yo Gary Hirshberg. “So we’ve combined the YoBaby yogurt your child loves with a unique mix of tastes. They’ll love it!”
YoBaby Meals are convenient nutrition, providing more than 35% of a toddler’s daily protein and calcium needs in one grab-n-go cup. And this is an easy way to get veggies!
Of course, YoBaby is still all natural and certified organic, made with milk from cows fed organic feed and not treated with antibiotics or artificial growth hormones – since we’ve always believed organic is not only better for baby, but better for the planet as well.
Stoneyfield Farm sent me a YoBaby Prize Pack with 5 FREE yobaby meal coupons, a YoBaby reusable bag, an organic YoBaby Bib, an Eric Carle growth chart, and a travel YoBaby bowl with lid and utensils. I was very excited to have bug try these new meals but I found out that there are no retailers carrying the YoBaby meals in my area. But I just learned that Wal-Mart will be carrying the product nationally. Filtering into stores across the country from now through October - with the South East and Mid West being probably the last places the YoBaby meals will reach. So bug will get to try the meals soon! And I know he will love them because he loves the YoBaby yogurt! To see a list of retailers near you click here.
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- YoBaby is all natural and certified organic. Made with milk from cows not treated with antibiotics or artificial growth hormones.
- YoBaby Meals offer a 3-in1 combination of yogurt, fruit and veggies.
- The new 6 oz. cup size offers more food for growing toddlers.
- 1 YoBaby meal provides 35% of a toddler’s daily protein and calcium needs.
YoBaby Meals get Bragging Rights!
Stoneyfield Farm is generously giving away the same YoBaby prize pack that I received! (Includes: YoBaby reusable bag, organic YoBaby Bib, an Eric Carle growth chart, a travel YoBaby bowl with lid and utensils, and 5 FREE yobaby meal coupons).
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for. Simply refresh the page to reload the form.
- 1 entry-Go to YoBaby and tell me one thing you learned from the About Us page.
- 1 entry- Tell me which YoBaby Meal Flavor you think your baby or toddler would like best.
- 1 entry- Become a fan of YoBaby Yogurt on Facebook.
- 1 entry- Add The Bragging Mommy to your Technorati Faves (right side-bar).
- 1 entry for each-Follow The Bragging Mommy, via Google friend connect, subscribe to Emails, subscribe in a Reader.
- 1 entry- Follow The Bragging Mommy on Twitter.
You can enter this giveaway until August 28 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced. If winner has provided an email address I will contact them. If you don't provide your email you will want to check back then and see if you are the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email me and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US or Canada to enter.