Recently I was sent Naturally Baby Gentle Baby Wash to use on my little bug. I really like it a lot. All of the Naturally Baby items come in a Soothing Mint Lime fragrance, and let me tell you it smells so good! It is the best smelling baby product I have found! I really and truly will just sit there smelling it while bug is in the bath, LOL. It is that good! And I love that it comes in a pump dispenser, because that makes it easier for me to wash my little bug.
Here is a look at all of the Naturally Baby Products:
- Mild Shampoo: this foaming, 100% plant-derived wash soothes skin, protects the scalp, and alleviates cradle cap with a blend of aloe and witch hazel.
- Gentle Baby Wash: this cleanser combines glycerin and aloe to replenish lost moisture and to soothe the skin.
- Calming Baby Lotion: this blend of aloe, shea butter, cocoa seed butter, and organic soybean oil is 100% plant-derived and free of petroleum.
- Fragrance-Free Diaper Cream: this highly soothing balm lubricates skin with a blend of castor seed oil, organic soy, cocoa seed butter, aloe, and zinc oxide.
- Blankey Wash: this gentle cleanser is PH neutral making it a safe wash for baby linens and garments.
- Room Freshener: this natural, alcohol free spray refreshes a nursery with a light aroma.
Naturally Baby is made by Upper Canada Soap. Here is a little about Upper Canada Soap from their website.
“It all began in 1969… with a bar of soap and a desire to bring both innovation and value to the personal care industry. 40 years later, with 2000+ bath, body and personal care products to our name, Upper Canada Soap has become known as one of Canada’s largest bath and body companies. Today, our commitment to excellence and ingenuity is stronger than ever and ensures our customers that every product is made to the highest quality standards.
Throughout our 40 year history, Upper Canada Soap has brought to market some of the most innovative products the industry has to offer – everything from our Personal Waterbead Diffusers, to Foot Scrubs that heat up on contact, to specialty Kitchen hand care collections and of course, our Naturally line of soaps, lotions and body care products.
With a focus on the future and a commitment to natural product formulations, several of our bath and body lines are now made with all natural ingredients and without the use of harsh chemicals, and as always, developed and manufactured locally in Canada.”
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Naturally Baby is a great line of products for your little one.
- Naturally Baby is free of parabens, mineral oils, synthetic dyes, and SLS.
- They are a safe, natural way to gently cleanse, moisturize, and refresh your little ones and the nursery around them.
- I love the soothing lime fragrance, so yummy!
- Upper Canada Soap Products are not tested on animals.
- Upper Canada Soap has over 2,000 bath and body products, candles, soaps, and specialty gifts ideas for men, women, and children.
Naturally Baby gets Bragging Rights!
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Leave me separate comments for each entry telling me which you qualify for.
1 entry-Go to Upper Canada Soap and tell me what item you would like to try.
1 entry- Become a fan of The Bragging Mommy on Facebook.
1 entry for each-Follow The Bragging Mommy, via Google Friend Connect, Subscribe to emails, subscribe in a reader.
1 entry per day- Follow The Bragging Mommy on Twitter, and tweet about this giveaway. You can tweet once a day, just copy and paste this:
Win Naturally Baby Shampoo! http://bit.ly/t2OiS @braggingmommy
1 entry- Blog about this giveaway or The Bragging Mommy Site (or both). Leave me a link.
1 entry- Grab my button (right side-bar) and put it on your blog/site. Leave me a link.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until Aug. 12 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced. If winner has provided an email address I will contact them. If you don't provide your email you will want to check back then and see if you are the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email me and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US or Canada to enter.