I am so very excited to Share this review with you.
The Baby Dipper Bowl is designed so that you can easily feed your baby with only one hand. Also, it is made so that toddler’s who are learning to self feed can learn easier without all the mess. I have to admit when I saw on the baby dipper website that it said “Toddler’s learn to self feed while staying neat and clean”. I was thinking “Yeah, like that could ever happen!” Then my Baby Dipper arrived in the mail (Thanks Barbara) and I decided to put it to the test. I filled it full of yogurt, all the way to the top. And then I set it in front of my little 20 month old bug. Doing that is something I would normally have a panic attack just thinking about mind you. And what happened next will remain a miracle forever in my mind. He ate it all, and NOT ONE DROP anywhere on him or his highchair! I could not believe it! This bowl has completely changed eating time at my house. I am a very busy mom and now little bug can self feed any type of food. Even soup, yes you read that right, soup! It saves me so much time as well as the clean up that would have been necessary if he was using the plain old regular bowls. I don’t even use any other bowls or spoons anymore. I 100% recommend that everyone with a Baby or Toddler have at least one of these bowls, if not a few. You will love it!
How The Baby Dipper got it’s start:
“Hello! I’m Barbara Schantz, mom of four-year-old twin girls, Greta and Cora, and also the mother of twin baby boys, Franklin and Carlton. As a stay-at-home mom of twin babies, I faced the daunting task of feeding them. Frustrated with the bowls I had already purchased, I investigated and bought other bowls, but still remained disappointed. The vision for the Baby Dipper® bowl came to me when Cora and Greta were about 6 months old, not long after they started eating baby cereal and other pureed foods. I needed a bowl that required only one hand to successfully feed a baby, but why wasn't there one on the market that satisfied this need?
I was thinking that to accomplish one-handed feeding, the bowl should not slide around on the table and it should aid in the collection of the baby food. A non-slip bottom surface would keep it from sliding. A sloped interior surface and a spoon-shaped collection point would help gather the food down to the last bite. Also, adding to those features, vertical sides would help push food onto the spoon and transparent sides would allow the food to be seen easily by both the parent and the child. The bowl I designed has proven to make feeding much easier for parents and even for toddlers trying to spoon-feed themselves. The Baby Dipper bowl is truly unique in the marketplace and hopefully will help parents everywhere.” Barbara creator of The Baby Dipper
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- This bowl is fabulous! I cannot say it enough, it is a Must Have!!!
- It really works!
- Easy one handed feeding.
- Toddlers can self feed without all the mess.
- It is only $9.99!
- The bowl has a corner and is sloped, so food is easy to pick up and you get every last drop.
- Transparent sides so both you and baby can see the food.
- Non-slip base prevents the bowl from moving around.
- Phthalate-free and lead-free
- The spoon is designed just right for awkward chubby toddler hands to hold easily without spilling.
- I love this Bowl and Spoon! It has made my life easier!
Right now you can get a 10% off your order! Just use the code: BRAGGING at checkout. Go to www.BabyDipper.com and buy one today!
The Baby Dipper gets Bragging Rights!
Barbara is generously giving away The Baby Dipper Bowl and Spoon Set to one lucky viewer!
How to enter: Use the entry form below to submit your qualifying entries. Fill out the form separately for each entry telling me which you qualify for. Simply click the post title to refresh the page to reload the form.
- 1 entry-Go to The Baby Dipper and tell me one thing you learned from the FAQs page.
- 1 entry- Subscribe to The Baby Dipper’s Newsletter. (Left side-bar on their site)
- 5 entries-Make a Purchase from The Baby Dipper.
- 1 entry- Become a fan of The Baby Dipper on Facebook.
- 1 entry- Add The Bragging Mommy to your Technorati Faves (right side-bar).
- 1 entry for each-Follow The Bragging Mommy, via Google friend connect, subscribe to emails, subscribe in a reader.
- 1 entry per day- Follow The Baby Dipper and The Bragging Mommy on Twitter, and tweet about this giveaway. Just copy and paste this:
Win a Baby Dipper Bowl and Spoon set! http://bit.ly/kg09d @braggingmommy
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until August 22 @10:00 am. The winner will then be chosen by random.org, verified and announced. If winner has provided an email address I will contact them. If you don't provide your email you will want to check back then and see if you are the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to email me and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US or Canada to enter.